Y.A.M.A.M.O.T.O

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Saribro
Saribro

Hmm, so first, we have Honda's test driver testing for Spyker, now we have an Super Aguri test driver signing for Spyker... Will Spyker be changing engine supplier next year or am I just seeing things?

checkered

Saribro wrote:Hmm, so first, we have Honda's test driver testing for Spyker, now we have an Super Aguri test driver signing for Spyker... Will Spyker be changing engine supplier next year or am I just seeing things?
They have to, don't they, if Ferrari continues with STR (or whatever becomes of it)? Won't be Honda though, they're bound to continue with SA ... it's a waiting game, much depends on what happens with Prodrive.

kurtiejjj
kurtiejjj

modbaraban wrote:Yamamoto to replace Albers :shock: -> :o -> :) -> :D -> :lol: -> :? -> :-k
I have a feeling that yamamoto could cost Spyker more than he would bring in with sponsorship as he isn't actually a careful driver :wink:

modbaraban
modbaraban

Why? he didn't do too bad in 2006 :? His best lap was just a second slower than Kimi's in Brazilian race 2006.

maybe you had Juji Ide on your mind?

vyselegend

Sakon Yamamoto is a lucky guy. He makes two apparitions in F1, both time in a heavily revised car! I remember his arrival last year was also inaugurating the SA06 (so that he escaped the crappy SA05) and now he comes for the B-spec Spyker!