Lewis and Fernando, post race interview uniform.

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
mini696

Lewis and Fernando, post race interview uniform.

Why doesn't Fernando wear the McLaren clean overshirt during the post race interviews? You know the ones they wear that is clean and bright and pushes the sponsers labels forward to show them off on TV better.

Rob W

Re: Lewis and Fernando, post race interview uniform.

mini696 wrote:Why doesn't Fernando wear the McLaren clean overshirt during the post race interviews? You know the ones they wear that is clean and bright and pushes the sponsers labels forward to show them off on TV better.
He usually does... I noticed he didn't last time as well... maybe they forgot ot or something. I'm sure the drivers are more concerned with their driving and leave that stuff up to someone else.

Rob W

modbaraban

Maybe they didn't have 'a clean' one at that moment :lol:

Sawtooth-spike

same thing happended at Indy.

Lewis had it on and alonso didnt.

maybe its to do with budget cuts :wink:

i was talking to my house mate about this the other day and we were trying to workout who and when this pratice started.
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

waynes

or maybe its the fact fernando is not actually that arsed about sponsors and clean overalls

im pretty sure he wasnt thinking like that in karts, unlike other drivers i could mention

forzasab

Sawtooth-spike wrote: i was talking to my house mate about this the other day and we were trying to workout who and when this pratice started.
It was in the Mika and David days at McLaren 1999/2000 i think? I remember seeing some footage after the post race press conference showing Schumi have a little laugh at them when they got up out of there chairs!
Find the line, the speed will come.

Sawtooth-spike

forzasab wrote:
Sawtooth-spike wrote: i was talking to my house mate about this the other day and we were trying to workout who and when this pratice started.
It was in the Mika and David days at McLaren 1999/2000 i think? I remember seeing some footage after the post race press conference showing Schumi have a little laugh at them when they got up out of there chairs!
i think ur right, whats more funny is that Schumi had to put one of a few seasons later
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

forzasab

Sawtooth-spike wrote:
forzasab wrote:
i think ur right, whats more funny is that Schumi had to put one of a few seasons later
I dont recall Schumi ever wearing one of those "cardboard" race suits?
Find the line, the speed will come.