Ralf certain he will be on '08 grid

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
waynes
waynes

Ralf certain he will be on '08 grid

as what? anyone care to guess?

grid girl i reckon

modbaraban
modbaraban

"You don't just forget about how to race," Michael Schumacher told German magazine Bild.
"Ralf knows very well what his problems are. We talked about it a lot during the Canadian Grand Prix weekend. I also told him clearly how I thought things were going for him."
f1.gpupdate.net

Saribro
Saribro

Kickass pic, really, absolutely kickass.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

....... as mechanic for STR.
Principessa wrote:He got linked with Renault and Toro Rosso....If he goes to Renault I'll stop cheering for them as they must have lost their minds when they pick him!!
It will be clear they have lost it if they keep Fisichella for next season :!:
Last edited by mx_tifoso on 19 Jul 2007, 22:03, edited 2 times in total.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Principessa

He got linked with Renault and Toro Rosso....If he goes to Renault I'll stop cheering for them as they must have lost their minds when they pick him!!

Steven
Owner

mx_tifosi wrote:....... as mechanic for STR.
Principessa wrote:He got linked with Renault and Toro Rosso....If he goes to Renault I'll stop cheering for them as they must have lost their minds when they pick him!!
It will be clear they have lost it if they keep Fisichella for next season :!:
Sorry, but Giancarlo is one hundred times the better driver of Ralf. He may then not be as good as Alonso, but still I think he's driving better this year.

m3_lover

I think Michael was referring that Ralf will have a Job at Toyota next year as a janitor at there F1 factory...You know how reporters always take text out of context
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

F1 Observer
F1 Observer

With all the young talent present in feeder series like F3, Formula Renault, ChampCar, DTM, GP2, etc, F1 team bosses must be really drunk to want Ralf behind the wheel of one of their cars.

Sack him for good I say! I want his head on a silver platter! Either that or him driving a Spyker next year, qualifying dead last on every race!!!

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

By his own actions Ralf has made himself unmarketable and obsolete. His present salary makes many teams uncomfortable, and yet if he goes looking for a ride in '08, he will have to offer his services for a wee fraction of what he takes home today. Ralf will always be remembered as Michael's little brother, someone who had the opportunity but never stamped his personality in F1. His motivation and will to compete with determination has always been questionable, a character flaw his brother never had a shortage of.
Buh bye Ralf, you were interesting, but never memorable.

Giblet
Giblet

Maybe he'll be driving the AMG Safety Car for the German GP, if his brother doesn't want to.

wazojugs

yes her will most certaintly be on the grid for the 2008 season driving the safety car!

modbaraban
modbaraban

wazojugs wrote:yes her will most certaintly be on the grid for the 2008 season driving the safety car!
I wouldn't assiciate that one with safety tho :lol:

Tom

He'll have to pay as much as he's earning now to keep an F1 drive. Ralfy baby, you are the weakest link, goodbye.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.