A New Challenge for Ferrari & Alonso .

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
mostovoi89

A New Challenge for Ferrari & Alonso .

After a great race for fernando alonso in the european race at Nurbergring
in germany .

it will be important for him to secure a win in the upcoming race in hungary at this weekend .

fernando alonso wants to gain 10 points to secure the first place in the drivers championship , and to be in front of his rival and team mate luis hamilton .

some formula 1 websites and weather expectations say that the grand prix of hungary will be rainy , if it would be rainy , we will see fernando alonso shines again over his team's rivals ferrari . as all of us know that alonso is perfect in the rainy grand prix " like micheal shumacher before retiring " .

if the grand prix would be rainy , i think it will make some surprising things over the podium , as every thing will be possible , and i think that nico roseberg and david coulthard or jenson button will be on the podium this weekend .

are you agree with me ? or you have another opinion ?
Mostovoi89

Tom

Sorry mate, already being disscussed here viewtopic.php?t=4507

Just copy what you've put and post it here, you'll get plenty of response.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.