AS: Alonso so unhappy he wants to change team?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
waynes

Re: Raikkonen..........................

modbaraban wrote:I'd rather like to see LH in a car like MP4-21 not exactly shitty but a 'not so good' car and see how he does then. :wink:
4/21?

stick him in the mp4/18 and tell him to make that a race winning car

harsh but, sorry, F1 is harsh

ps: beautiful car the 4/18

a reminder

http://www.f1technical.net/features/689

modbaraban

waynes wrote:4/21?

stick him in the mp4/18 and tell him to make that a race winning car
Not just harsh, silly. You could as well throw him out of plane w\o a parachute saying "learn to fly, man!"

I mean you don't have to prove that a shitty car will have shitty performance no matter who's in the cockpit. One has to be blind to think that RA107 isn't in the points each race only b'cos Rubens and Jense are poor drivers :roll:
Oh... sorry.. I just realised that I have different things in mind :lol: I though about putting LH in position to prove he's that good, while you just want him to get his share of 'negative press'...
waynes wrote:ps: beautiful car the 4/18

a reminder

http://www.f1technical.net/features/689
More 'crisp' than bautiful :) It looked quite shocking when i first saw it. Such a big change from MP4-17D.
Talking bout beauty, you should find a pic of MP4-19B Monza spec. :wink:

waynes

modbaraban wrote:I though about putting LH in position to prove he's that good, while you just want him to get his share of 'negative press'...
his antics have set him up for a fall.

http://fisherwy.blogspot.com/2007/08/le ... riend.html

at least jenson was in his 2nd year

anyway roll on next race

Saribro

No, 4-21. McLaren has been using - instead of / for several years now. (I think the MP4-22 would be the 11th)

modbaraban

Saribro wrote:
No, 4-21. McLaren has been using - instead of / for several years now. (I think the MP4-22 would be the 11th)
way off topic:
Saribro, have you ever seen the mp4-22 in orange? 8)
like this one -> Image

Tom

Its great to see a Mclaren in black, white and grey intead of chrome, Still its speed over looks that win championships.

Regarding Hamilton's 'mystery lady friend', if you scroll down a bit you can see stories about J-Lo's bottom, tips about wearing a bikini (take note Ciro) and Nichole Richie Pregnancy pics. (I thought Nichole Richie was a guy from Eastenders)

I wouldn't take anything I read there all too seriously, its the kind of thing my sister reads.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

modbaraban

Tom wrote:Regarding Hamilton's 'mystery lady friend', if you scroll down a bit you can see stories about J-Lo's bottom, tips about wearing a bikini (take note Ciro) and Nichole Richie Pregnancy pics. (I thought Nichole Richie was a guy from Eastenders)

I wouldn't take anything I read there all too seriously, its the kind of thing my sister reads.
Who are all those people you are talking about? (I've no sister) :lol:

Saribro

modbaraban wrote:Saribro, have you ever seen the mp4-22 in orange?
I wish :/.

Ciro Pabón

Tom wrote:... if you scroll down a bit you can see stories about J-Lo's bottom, tips about wearing a bikini (take note Ciro) and Nichole Richie Pregnancy pics.
Thanks, Tom. Very useful. I went to the beach recently and found invaluable tip number 4: "Have a pair of charming feet". It was hard to do, with my 43 size shoes (that's around an 11 size shoe, for you in America). If I hadn't follow the advice of painting my toenails "pearly white and bright red" I don't know what I would have done. Anyway, I put my hands on my waist, Akimbo style, and, yes, boys and girls, I appeared slimmer. That was easy (I weight 73 kg at 1.83m, or 11.5 stones at 6 feet in the UK).
Ciro

modbaraban

What's that around his eyes? The 'talk-marks' after the team talk on Thursday? :lol: