Tabacco and Alcohol ADs in 2007

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
modbaraban

Tabacco and Alcohol ADs in 2007

Does anyone have a complete list of 2007 Grand Prix where tabacco advertizing is not banned, and where alcohol advertizing is banned (if any)?

West

I'm going to take a stab at this... I'm really tired, but I believe Bahrain, Monaco, China, and Japan and China allow cigarettes and alcohol to be advertised shamelessly...

Don't let those surgeon general's warnings stop you from having the time of your life.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

kurtiejjj

Surely in Bahrain they don't allow alcohol advertising? I believe it's banned by the koran because it's unclean or something :cry:

I like a drink but I don't do binch drinking! :lol: (hey that going to be my new signature line 8) )

modbaraban

About alcohol, I remember there was DIAGEO (if I spell it right) instead of Johnny Walker on MP4-21's sidepods last year in Turkey unlike Bahrain though there was no champaigne on the podium. :?