Driver Earnings in 2007

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
KIMI the best

zac510 wrote:
KIMI the best wrote:
waynes wrote: because F1 racing say that doesnt mean its true you know
And how do you know it is not true?
How do you know it is true?
Because his manager said that 51 million was under the real salarie of Kimi.

waynes

KIMI the best wrote:Because his manager said that 51 million was under the real salarie of Kimi.
whats his name again? steve robertson?

anyway, seriously, since M Schumacher went to Ferrari, all drivers have been overpaid

they dont earn the money properly anymore

R Schumacher prime example

3KGT

I read in Forbes Magazine that Kimi will make $44 million dollars this year alone, including one year of payment from the contract and various endorsments, but what sort of endorsment deals does Kimi have?

Belatti

The only lesson that you can learn here is this:

A) BE A RELATIVE OF SOMEONE IMPORTANT AND YOU WILL LIVE UNDER HIS SHADOW, BUT YOU´LL BE HIGHLY OVERPAID AND OVERATED.
B) TOYOTA (AT LEAST F1 TEAM, BECAUSE IN OTHER AREAS ARE TURNING INTO WORLD LEADERS....) ARE INCREDIBLY STUPID :oops: ... HOW CAN YOU PAY 17M FOR THAT SLOW, UNNMOTIVATED F1 "bourgeois".

I would gave, two years ago, Toyota n°2 car to... I don´t know... Sebastien Bourdais or Dario Franchitti or anyone else (Danica Patrick!??!? :D )
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna