Kimi's a real sportsman

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
HKS

I'm not a Kimi fan but I like his aggression :)

checkered

Schumi we miss you wrote:I'm not a Kimi fan but I like his aggression :)
Especially in post race/quali press conferences ... :wink:
Generic Kimi Raikkonen wrote:"Yeah, I think so it was OK. Nothing special, really. We'll see how things go tomorrow, for sure it won't be easy. I think so it's never easy for anyone. We'll see how it goes."
Hamilton once said that he's amused by Raikkonen's offhand deflation of silly questions from the floor with Kimi's deadpan style. To be fair, the F1 media format isn't invented by the drivers ... currently it's not the easiest of things to project any kind of personality in that framework.

I wonder if Ferrari couldn't consider official gorilla outfits?

Phoenix

joseff wrote:Not to mention a really cool bike

Oh and check out the car in the background, the pics were taken in 2006 btw.
Wow great bike!!! But man look at that car!!! I heard you had to own certain Ferrari's to even be considered for ownership!! He must know some higher ups at Ferrari :wink:

Anywho, I am totally satisfied that my favorite driver clinched the WDC on my birthday!!! (Sorry for that plug but it is a great present don't you think?)!!!

Forza Ferrari and FORZA KIMI!!!!!

megz

Superb race by Kimi. So glad he's the champ! He even smiled in the press conference!

jwielage
jwielage

Living in the States I never had much exposure to F1, and I just got into it at the end of the '05 season. Once I watched it for the first time I was hooked, totally addicted !!! For some reason I gravitated toward Alonso as my favorite driver as I didn't like Schumacher. So I am definitely an Alonso fan. However something hit when I saw Kimi crowed yesterday. Seeing the way he composed himself throughout the season and especially toward the end of it has made me somewhat a fan of him. Seeing Hamilton and Alonso embroiled in metal warfare and public criticism of each other makes it all that much sweeter that Kimi was crowned champion. He is a true character, and he deserved it more than anyone.
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so" - Mark Twain