Wurz replacement

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Principessa

f1.redbaron wrote:Possible. But, was it really that difficult to last just one more GP. Let's not forget that just a few days ago, FW said that he is not certain that Wurz will have a contract with him for the following year.
To be honest, I think that Nelsinho might be the man to land a Williams seat next season...

HKS

Narain unlucky again :cry:

axle

Narain is likely to be in a Spyker next year....he's the logical choice for the new part Indian team.

Just remains to be seen if Sutil will be staying to partner him. Yamamoto will be a test driver only IMO.
- Axle

checkered

axle wrote:Narain is likely to be in a Spyker next year....he's the logical choice for the new part Indian team.

Just remains to be seen if Sutil will be staying to partner him. Yamamoto will be a test driver only IMO.
My (incomplete)

understanding is that Sutil will stay and that Roldan Rodriguez has a real chance of securing a race seat alongside him (if he hasn't done so already). Meanwhile Karun Chandhok would serve as Spyker's test driver for a year before making the step into f1 racing in 2009. But of course we're on pretty shaky ground predicting things that far as many much more influential developments are ongoing. The shape of the Concorde agreement (or its replacement), Rodriguez's and Chandhok's actual performance, the stability of Spyker's/Team India's ownership, and so on, and so on ...

Scuderia_Russ

Schumi we miss you wrote:Narain unlucky again :cry:
Not unlucky, just crap. Piquet tested with the team around the same time Rosberg originally did if I'm not mistaken.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-