Villeneuve available in 2004

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Steven
Owner

Villeneuve available in 2004

Former world champion Jacques Villeneuve has declared himself available on the driver market for 2004 – because he believes he will not be wanted at British American Racing, according to this week's AUTOSPORT.

The Canadian has hit out at the way the situation on his contractual future with BAR has been stirred up in the press this season by new boss David Richards – and said his focus is now on landing a top drive for 2004.

Steven
Owner

that speaks for itself I think..
I wish him a good car at last, that I can finally paint my hair grey (have said that after his move to bar that I would paint my hair the next time Jacques wins :lol: )

And also.. finally a driver in de decent car that WILL :!: be able to challenge MS.

Micky

Finally Jaques has seen the light and is gojng to get away from BAR and actually join a good team :D

joseff

But he *was* at Williams...

Nevertheless all the best for Jacques :)

McLarenfan

Some rumours are saying that Villeneuve might go to McLaren to replace DC as DCs contract ends in 2003.
McLaren Forever

Steven
Owner

That's the kind of hope that keeps fans like me alive :)

Let's hope so, that would give us a team with two of the finest drivers there are in F1! woohoo!
Well Ferrari would be ok too, but Schumacher is afraid of him .. hehehe!!!

And in my opinion.. he wouldn't make it against Villeneuve in a Ferrari team without team orders !