Brazilian GP - The Big One

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Tom

Brazillians love their home track, Senna loved it, Rubens loves it and so does Massa, they really do get an extra 0.2/lap in front of their home crowd. Montoya and Coulthard have always shone here too and the Red Bull is just coming good with Webber a very strong 5th. Watch out for these guys.

Also congratulations to Sebastian Bourdais on his ChampCar victory and 4th consecutive title. With him and Vettel in the STRs in '08, its a dream line up in a substandard car. Expect some giant killing.
Also guess where Seb started the race? 4th on the grid. Its not over yet Fernando.

3hr 15min 32 sec, wait no,
3hr 15min 04 sec, its getting closer!
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

PNSD

About Sebs victory, him and Wilson absolutley destroyed the field!

kimi

next season will be more exciting 2 watch with these young drivers showing up..

cant wait 4 it..though a long time 2 go.. :D

bar555

I can not wait too but let's forget next year for a while , the battle is now . Relax on your couch confortably and enjoy ! :lol:

I prey for a wet race....... :?: Is there any weather prediction to rain during the race ??

modbaraban

bar555 wrote:I prey for a wet race....... :?: Is there any weather prediction to rain during the race ??
I'll be dry as far as I've heard. But let's hope there'll be enough action to make us wet ourselves :lol:

HKS

Hope it rains :)

modbaraban

Let me repeat myself here...
modbaraban wrote:
LadyLuck: Ready to order?
myself: yes, can I have finnish donuts on the wet plate please?
:lol:
Ok, dry will do...

=D> and \:D/ to say the least!

vs331

The best result you can hope for..
The Alonso curse: Macca will never win another championship again :lol: :lol:

Ray

HELL YEAH!!! Kimi finally won a championship he deserved years ago! The only bad part is all the boohooing and whining from the Lewis camp. I am afraid there will be no end to it, and Kimi will never get the full recognition he deserves.

But I don't really care, my boy WON the WDC!!!!
YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

jaslfc

wow.. great race, great results.. but think hamiltons who is almost a perfect drivers inexperience got the better of him.. he could have just let alonso go and finish 4th would be enough for him.. but he had to fight and that was the start of the end for him

Vasco

what a thriller....i do feel sorry for hamilton, but he's very young and has proved that he is definitely championship material. The good thing about hamilton losing though is the british media will at least be quiet for sometime now; they lost the rugby world cup and now the F1 WDC :lol: :lol:

modbaraban

jddh1

WOW

leomax

Wow too,
Congrats to kimi :D

bar555

Firts WC for Kimi , welldone , but NO much chearing for him or for the Ferrari team :?: .
Remember previous Michael Schumacher's championships
Japan 2003

Japan 2002

Malaysia 2000

Strange ??? or just ICEMAN .
What about Todt , who was behaving like nothing happened . Maybe a secret Massa fan :?: