what does it mean??

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
ss.vamsikrishna

what does it mean??

in kimi's new article he said
"I've finished three times second, which is not that bad at all. Once I already had the trophy back home for a couple of days. But I had to give it back later because the FIA had checked the classification again." "Two weeks ago I said the same about Shanghai and then, this year, I won: let's hope history repeats itself!"

what does it mean, why he has to return the trophy and when what happened any body knows :shock:

kimi

i think it was in 2003 brazilian GP where the race was stopped on lap 55.so according to the rules the winner should be decided as per the order just before two laps of the race,i.e. lap 53.so kimi was declared the winner of the race.but after a week i think the FIA found that fisi was on lap 56 when the race was stopped.so fisi was declared the winner with kimi in 2nd place.and kimi was asked to return the trophy.

hope it clears your doubt. :)

Rob W

kimi wrote:...but after a week i think the FIA found that fisi was on lap 56 when the race was stopped.so fisi was declared the winner
Eddie Jordan was a happy man... At the time many people said the same thing - how come Fisi isn't the winner? It took the FIA a couple of days to go "oh, crap... we got it wrong." :lol:

The sad thing is Coulthard should rightly have been winner in that race. He was leading and had just done his last pit... then the crash happened. Everyone in-front of him was regarded a being higher placed even though they all had to pit again to finish the race. That was really bad-luck for DC.

R

modbaraban

Better see it for youself!

Brazilian GP 2003 highlights

HKS

Yes Kimi even we hope history repeats itself.

Let the same guy win the chempionship again :lol: