Most beautiful F1 car contest

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Facts Only
Facts Only

Re: Most beautiful F1 car contest

I'm sure that if you conducted a Meta analysis of all of the Best Looking/Most Beautiful F1/Racing car polls and articles from the last 20 years you would find that the Jordan 191 would be the car with the most votes. It absolutely always gets a place.
"A pretentious quote taken out of context to make me look deep" - Some old racing driver

cmF1

Facts Only wrote:

I'm sure that if you conducted a Meta analysis of all of the Best Looking/Most Beautiful F1/Racing car polls and articles from the last 20 years you would find that the Jordan 191 would be the car with the most votes. It absolutely always gets a place.
i just can't believe that that car is getting ever closer to 30 years old!!!
プラスとマイナス

Facts Only
Facts Only

cmF1 wrote:
Facts Only wrote:

A quarter of a century old now. You kiddies were still in nappies back then!
"A pretentious quote taken out of context to make me look deep" - Some old racing driver

bdr529

Facts Only wrote:
cmF1 wrote:
Facts Only wrote: I'm sure that if you conducted a Meta analysis of all of the Best Looking/Most Beautiful F1/Racing car polls and articles from the last 20 years you would find that the Jordan 191 would be the car with the most votes. It absolutely always gets a place.
A quarter of a century old now. You kiddies were still in nappies back then!
It is funny to hear someone say that, When it only seems like yesterday to some of us
I probably said something similar in 1980 when looking at the Maserati 250F :lol:

enry86
enry86

I have a thing for the early '90 cars, my favourite is the 1990 MP4/5b.
I like its low, sleek and minimalist design.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication :D

bdr529

enry86 wrote:I have a thing for the early '90 cars, my favourite is the 1990 MP4/5b.

Well if it's low, sleek and minimalism that your after, then the Brabham B55 would defiantly fit the bill,
besides the cars from the 60's, You real can't get much more lower and sleeker then that,

Starscreamer

#33 2 THE MAX 3RSTAPP3N
***WORLD CHAMPION 2021, 2022 & 2023

CAEdevice

I always liked the MP4/8 (the car Senna used at Donington 1993)

cmF1

bdr529 wrote:
enry86 wrote:I have a thing for the early '90 cars, my favourite is the 1990 MP4/5b.

Well if it's low, sleek and minimalism that your after, then the Brabham B55 would defiantly fit the bill,
besides the cars from the 60's, You real can't get much more lower and sleeker then that,

http://i.eurosport.com/2015/03/26/14439 ... 0-1440.jpg
ahh the car that spawned the McLaren MP4/4 =D>
プラスとマイナス