Lewis Hamiton and the MP4-24

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
PlatinumZealot

Re: Lewis Hamiton and the MP4-24

Merc and Ferrari claim the cars are balanced with the KERS so there is no gain removing it.
The Device looks very Flat so it seems true.
πŸ–οΈβœŒοΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒβœοΈπŸŽπŸ†πŸ™

Mitsuhirato
Mitsuhirato

ISLAMATRON wrote:
Mitsuhirato wrote:How many points did JV score in 1999? The number we're looking for is 0 (zero).
I rest my case.

Same amount as Zanardi

You really think JV would have cared about being 6th in the WDC as Ralf was that year?
Better than being last... And you can't argue that the Williams weren't overall better than the BARs in all their existence, except for 2004, but then again JV wasn't not even there in 2004.

Following your logic, how many wins did Villeneuve take for BAR? Again, the number we are looking for is 0 (zero). In the same period, how many had Williams? 9.

If going to BAR was not a bad move, then I guess the Bay of Pigs Invasion was a success.

PlatinumZealot

Hamilton has a new goal

SPEED TV - Lewis Hamilton has revealed that he felt like a volcano set to erupt when he discovered his new McLaren was not a race winner.

"I have a new goal," he revealed. "There are ten races left, and at some point I want to challenge Jenson Button. I want to beat him or at least have one podium place, and then for me my season would be saved."

When asked what he would do if he was able to design his own car, Hamilton said: "I would take the Brawn - it already has the super Mercedes engine - I would add our KERS, and then spray the thing silver!"
πŸ–οΈβœŒοΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒβœοΈπŸŽπŸ†πŸ™

jamsbong
jamsbong

n smikle wrote:
Hamilton has a new goal

SPEED TV - Lewis Hamilton has revealed that he felt like a volcano set to erupt when he discovered his new McLaren was not a race winner.

"I have a new goal," he revealed. "There are ten races left, and at some point I want to challenge Jenson Button. I want to beat him or at least have one podium place, and then for me my season would be saved."

When asked what he would do if he was able to design his own car, Hamilton said: "I would take the Brawn - it already has the super Mercedes engine - I would add our KERS, and then spray the thing silver!"
hahaha... that reminded me top gear's news on Mclaren

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cpU0V_Gmes

just replace the word "Ferrari" with "Brawn"