Where does the money really come from?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
ESPImperium

Re: Where does the money really come from?

Giblet wrote:I don't see the extra coin on there that Ferrari gets for being Ferrari.

What was it, 40 million extra or 80 million?
Ferrari gets a gratuity/annuity payment from Bernie of $20million to my figures.

My next F1 project that im gonna do is a pice, that hopefully i can get published on this glorious web page on The Buisness of F1. I already have my Sports Pro articles (Im going most probably write away for back issues and to subscribe to that magazine as its a real eye opener accross all sports), but im going to go deeper with alot of web based refrences as well. See what i can dig up from whats out there at the moment.

The research stage is the biggie, then writeing it will be the easy part, so long as i can find the right words.

But im gonna have to get my hands on a copy of Adobe Dreamweaver for this and my 2008 Engine data i would like to put up here as well and to make my 2009 engine data updates easier to update.

pjobmathew

Re: Where does the money really come from?

Says its the ferrari budget year wise from 2000 to 2005 .I'm not very sure of the accuracy but interesting indeed.

http://www.tifosi-club.com/temp/tcnew_f ... rs_JPG.jpg