Stefan GP

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Manoah2u

Re: Stefan GP

Ah, i guess it's that time of the year that people need attention when they haven't had enough to their content.
Surely there will be some news about Paris Hilton soon, Britney Spears, and then the old Manor will pop up again,
Kolles will stick his head up, there will be some more smearing campaigns against Mr. Mallya,
Marchionne will say some things about Ferrari,
Honda will bring a warpspeed coil to the next GP, we'll see some threads pop up again about putting fans behind F1 cars because
somebody is still butthurt the 80s are over and wants to cry about today's F1,
and then we will get another discussion about canopies.

i'm just glad the next gp is a week away. well, less if you include friday. 5 days of sleep and it's off again.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

skoop

Manoah2u wrote:
09 Jul 2017, 21:23
Ah, i guess it's that time of the year that people need attention when they haven't had enough to their content.
Surely there will be some news about Paris Hilton soon, Britney Spears, and then the old Manor will pop up again,
Kolles will stick his head up, there will be some more smearing campaigns against Mr. Mallya,
Marchionne will say some things about Ferrari,
Honda will bring a warpspeed coil to the next GP, we'll see some threads pop up again about putting fans behind F1 cars because
somebody is still butthurt the 80s are over and wants to cry about today's F1,
and then we will get another discussion about canopies.

i'm just glad the next gp is a week away. well, less if you include friday. 5 days of sleep and it's off again.
I'd love a Britney team. They should buy Force India and become the "Pink Spears".
Anyone with me on this?

Manoah2u

Well actually, it'd be better than Stefan GP. so yeah.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"