Is lola going down?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Fil

Re: Is lola going down?

conni wrote:i told yer BUT YOU ALL KNOW BETTER as your sitting in yer arm chairs like a bunch of no it alls but lets face it u know --- all but you like to make out that you do
hey thats a bit presumptuous of you!

i'm on the couch making out i know it all.. :P
conni wrote:the rest are polish slaves
conni wrote:they are the exploited that work for minimal wages you may have seen it in the news
slaves get paid now? wow that's great news!!
Any post(s) made by this user are (semi-)educated opinion(s), based on random fact(s) blurred by the smudges of time.
Any fact(s) claimed by this user will be supplemented by a link to the original source of said fact(s).

conni
conni

SORRY i was pissed and tired and had been up from 3am no offense meant

conni

Fil

that's big of you to admit that. most commendable. :wink:

but on-topic, there's always a worry when an organisation needs to downsize. Are Lola privately owned, or do they have shareholders to answer to?
Any post(s) made by this user are (semi-)educated opinion(s), based on random fact(s) blurred by the smudges of time.
Any fact(s) claimed by this user will be supplemented by a link to the original source of said fact(s).

Ciro Pabón

Well, here I can help. I'm pretty sure Martin Birrane is one of the few (if not the only) to own a car brand and a track (Mondello). Besides, he has competed many times at LeMans. Hats off. Good luck to you, Mr. Birrane (and to some disgruntled Lola employees he might have or had).

We, colombians, have to thank Lola (on our knees!) for the chassis they gave to Montoya at CART, because Birrane invested heavily on new machinery. Thanks, thanks, thanks. Thanks. Thanks. Many, many thanks.

conni, welcome, by all means. Give up, you are surrounded by the grammar police (just a joke, Mystery Steve, fil, thanks for the answers).
Ciro

Pandamasque

Btw, how come nobody discussed their recently presented F1 cockpit safety concept?

Mystery Steve
Mystery Steve

Ciro Pabón wrote: conni, welcome, by all means. Give up, you are surrounded by the grammar police (just a joke, Mystery Steve, fil, thanks for the answers).
Yes, absolutely... welcome to the forum. Don't take my sarcasm too seriously. Though, while I can appreciate when some people may not be native English speakers, if you come in throwing punches and replacing "your" with "yer" and "know" with "no" in a message that is generally demeaning, you have to expect to illicit some response.