Pup wrote:but I do think it would be interesting your way.
Agree...and I haven't set anyone on fire......in a long time.WilliamsF1 wrote:Pup wrote:but I do think it would be interesting your way.
And mess up tevo's work of art?
HS will find me and set me on fire (and probable douse it too)
I like the turn 1 as it is, only not going gaga over it as many, and certainly would not call it a signature turn.
If any corner would be changed, it would be the stadium section T13 and T15.
- NEW Circuit of the Americas traffic plan, proposed shuttle sites, on-site parking, bike & pedestrian info: http://www.kvue.com/news/Circuit-of-the ... 66805.html
- Estimated shuttle transport time from downtown #Austin: 80 mins. Private car time to exit the Circuit of the Americas: 2-3 hours
- CoTA bike parking at Moore's Crossing bridge is famous for being haunted. Woo!
- Cyclists will not be able to ride onto COTA property. There will be a park & lock at the haunted bridge ...ahem, Moore Bridge Road.
- According to this document, VIP attendees include #F1, COTA, & local officials, media, participants, owners, sponsors, & other stakeholders.
- Hm, looks as though car pooling in addition to the provided shuttles will be advised.
- Here come the #Austin #F1 schedule of events (under development): Thursday, November 15 Formula One practice, 10am to 4pm (She didn't get that wrong. The document says that.)
- Friday, November 16 Spectator shuttles, 8am to 7pm (start/end times under development) Formula One Practice Sessions 1 and 2 10am to 4pm
- Saturday, November 17 Spectator shuttles, 8am - 7pm (start/end times under development) F1 Practice Session 3 & Qualifying, 10am - 4pm
- Sunday, November 18 - United States Formula One Grand Prix, 1:00 pm Spectator shuttles, 7am-8pm (start/end times under development)
- It's estimated times for now, for the people parking their own cars on the lot. Roads around the circuit are tiny
- "Parking permits will be issued along with the tickets no later than four weeks prior to event."
- Note this, travelers >>> Cash Parking Lots (day of the event) will not be available on-site at COTA.
- Taxis, hotel complimentary shuttle service to & from COTA will not be allowed in.
- Hotel shuttles will be allowed to shuttle to/from the COTA park-n-ride lots.
- Actively seeking bus/motorcoach providers who have low-emission buses Bicycle access route, from downtown Austin under development
- Parking permits for RVs could be available early in June.
- The plan includes suggestions to help with traffic in the future. For example, a light-rail to airport & CoTA
Pup wrote:Some nice new detail shots of the grandstand construction from MRA...
The only way to go,,,Parking permits for RVs could be available early in June.
Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 8 guests