Flavio Briatore at Ferrari?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
raymondu999

Re: Flavio Briatore at Ferrari?

He used to be
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

siskue2005

Maybe he and nando wants Piquet Jr. to replace Massa :lol:

Pandamasque

Don't forget that FIA have recently made a decision to introduce senior team staff licensing or something like that. Basically just to make sure Flav stays away.

Dukeage

Yes, that will be coming in - possibly 2011. My only worry is there won't be enough scope in that system.

ecapox

I didnt think the idea was to replace Stefano. I read that it was some other position inside Ferrari.

Rob01

But if Briatore does now work alongside Ecclestone in some capacity which does not violate his sentence, he will be in a poacher turned gamekeeper role in the negotiations over the 2013 Concorde Agreement, one with extensive insights into FOTA’s strategy and it may be that Montezemolo wanted to look him in the eyes and ask him his intentions. We are about to enter into an interesting period when the teams are shaping up to demand a much higher share of the commercial revenues of the sport in the next Concorde Agreement. There are all sorts of theories about what Montezemolo personally wants to get from the negotiations. Bernie Ecclestone and former FIA president Max Mosley are believed to have long considered FOTA a Trojan horse for Montezemolo.

Chris_Bell

Been a Renault fan i don't think much of Flavio. He may of brought us 4 drivers World Championships (2 as Benetton & 2 as Renault) and 3 Constructors Championshhips (1 as Benetton & 2 as Renault) but after Singapore 2008 I have no time for the man in Formula One.
The majority of my friends are McLaren fans and they agree.

Belatti

Last edited by mx_tifoso on 29 Sep 2010, 10:40, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: copy and paste the url if you want to view such grossness.
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

forty-two

Belatti wrote:Image censored for common decency.

:lol:

Belatti, do you need to post such offensive pictures! :lol:
The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the Universe and ... Everything?

forty-two

On the matter of the FIA plan to introduce licenses for "senior team members", this is such an easy one to circumvent.

Employ a puppet as TP, then employ Flav as "Team Tea-Maker", and simply ensure that the "Team Tea-Maker" happens to be needed on the pit wall at all times, while TP does what he's told.
The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the Universe and ... Everything?

DaveKillens

Flavio is definitely a controversial and colorful character. But his track record is pretty darn good, he does know how things work in Formula One, and how to manage a team to a championship. His ethics and moral compass may be challenged, but even the great man himself, Enzo Anselmo "the Commendatore" Ferrari, had personal faults.

But Flavio and Bernie are buddies, and it's only a matter of time before he's allowed back into the game.
Racing should be decided on the track, not the court room.

mach11

Flavio Briatore at ferrari..... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the thread is really funny... (nothin against flavio...)\

If ferrari are looking for deperate measures then he is the answer....
"Be the change that you wish to see most in your world" -- Mahatma Gandhi

Belatti

Sorry for the pic guys, I hope you didnt vomit your breakfast :lol:

I think that anyone would do a better job in Ferrari than Domenicalli. He seems to be too innocent for the job, if not slow. Many errors the team did last and this year you can only blame them on him (the head?) but he is always full of excuses.

Flavio is a machiavellican piece of sh*t and that makes him damn good for the job :mrgreen:
And he has an Italian mafia look :wink:
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

GTO

I agree Dom. has done a crappy job the last few yrs. as head of the team. :x He's young, perhaps it's due to his inexperience. He needs to improve quickly. We'll have to wait to see how Flav fits (if at all) into the Ferrari puzzle.

For obvious reasons, my suggestion is to merge this thd. into Silly Season thd.

autogyro

Flav will have to be very careful or Max wont let him have his boat back.