[F1T Fantasy League] Season 2011

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Ganxxta

Re: [F1T Fantasy League] Season 2011

Place 32 for me. Nice midfield.

Interesting that Kobayashi already earned me 20 Overtakes :)

ESPImperium

In the F1Manager league ive went from Joint 9th to oughtright 4th.

Monaco becconing, and if i get a good result, a new engine is on its way.

Im happy with my performance this year, just wish that i coukd get a better pole time predicted.

Sawtooth-spike

Finaly got rid of the williams, i was hoping they would turn their season around but i think they are going to get beaten soon by lotus.

Out of intest who has everybody got as their captain?
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Caito

I've got petrov.
Come back 747, we miss you!!

Steven
Owner

My captain is Sergio Pérez.

I did pretty well at Spain, I moved up 5 places and gained as much money on my team as the front runners in the league. Unfortunately, I'm still on page 3 :D

Sawtooth-spike

Mines Paul Di Resta, Which worked well for the first 2 races.

I am just waiting for the right moment to sell off vettel or webber for one of the Mclarens
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Caito

Thing is I'm trapped with a team, and can't buy anything better. Just don't have the money, there's a big leap between what I have and the next one.
Come back 747, we miss you!!

ajprice

I'm considering dumping 2 of my drivers, Schumacher and/or Alguersuari. My other 2 are Di Resta and Kobayashi and they're doing fine. If i did do trading, I don't know who I'd pick instead!

I'll see how Monaco goes...

zgred

That was cool :]

Steven
Owner

That's it! Heidfeld's rookie mistake today at Canada forces me to trade him away for someone else. The guy is just messing around, not at all what we need...

Other than that though, my team still is terrible, and will still be without Heidfeld :D

Sawtooth-spike

Heidfeld is the reason i am looking to sell my renault chassis, but on the flipside, petrov is doing ok!

Glad i got rid of my Williams!

Steven
Owner

Sawtooth-spike wrote:Heidfeld is the reason i am looking to sell my renault chassis, but on the flipside, petrov is doing ok!

Glad i got rid of my Williams!
Same here, I was so impressed with their rear end that I took them on, but after 2 races kicked them out, couldn't have made a better move, but I'm still on the last page in the standings. Not gonna win anything this year :D

victorsaver

The ESPN fantasy F1 mini-leagues are "group games" tab. Then you just have to find the group called "f1technical 2011." You can use the search function to the right of the page.

ben_watkins

Well I'm really pleased! I finished on top of the F1 Manager table, after a close battle with ap04 team! And finished 25th overall out of 19206 players I'm feeling really chuffed :D
BWP
Tripos Media Partners
#TriposMediaPartners

ESPImperium

F1 Manager i finished 9th on the F1T league and 936th overall.

I was hurt early on with a poor performance from the MGP W01 and Mercedes engine, but PDR and Force India rescued me till i got my McLaren chassis and engines.

I was 4th at one point in the F1T league and as high as 327th overall at one point.