Intel Core i7-4790K Processor

Breaking news, useful data or technical highlights or vehicles that are not meant to race. You can post commercial vehicle news or developments here.
Please post topics on racing variants in "other racing categories".
wesley123

Re: Intel Core i7-4790K Processor

You would expect that with all these improvements in technology also the spam bots would become smarter, but noooo, of course not.
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

radosav

wesley123 wrote:You would expect that with all these improvements in technology also the spam bots would become smarter, but noooo, of course not.
Well, artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity of spam bots!
At least not yet, and who knows if it will ever be!

BanMeToo

What is the point of a spambot, serious question. If his post had a link in it and this were a phishing attempt, yea, I get it, but a spam post? Who puts the effort in?

turbof1

motherboa...
So I get it right I need to place the i7 processor in the arse of a female boa constrictor?

Nice.

Normally we'd remove such spam right away, but since we already mocking I'd guess I shouldn't spoil fun right away. Once I am able to sit behind something larger then a smartphone screen I'll remove the other spam.
#AeroFrodo

wesley123

BanMeToo wrote:What is the point of a spambot, serious question. If his post had a link in it and this were a phishing attempt, yea, I get it, but a spam post? Who puts the effort in?
I guess it is to avoid checks on new members for spam, which some forums employ.
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

Ciro Pabón

If this spambot is not that smarter, what are we doing in this thread?
Ciro

Cold Fussion

Isn't there a post review system on this forum for new members?