pressure measuring system on 2013 mercedes

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
anishhotpunk
anishhotpunk

pressure measuring system on 2013 mercedes

hi all ,

i was going through some amazing pictures from Mercedes Benz 2013 car blog. Then ,I came across a picture with some aero measuring tubes attached to a what appears to be a module for logging and analysis for the rake or pressure. I some how got to know , what was written on the module . (PRESSURE SYSTEMS , MADE IN USA).

Marcus .. i am counting on you to give us the insight and offcourse the supplier company name.

P.S :- i am also working on the miniature accumulator subject.

marcush.
marcush.

Re: pressure measuring system on 2013 mercedes

easy: :roll:

http://www.meas-spec.com/product/tm_pro ... px?id=9311# very interesting documentation in literature tab!

anishhotpunk
anishhotpunk

Re: pressure measuring system on 2013 mercedes

hi Marcus ,

the technical documentation is very complex for a person like me. though what amazes me , is the scale of OEM depended teams in formula 1 teams. I think its a great platform for OEM to create business markets for themselves and help the automotive setor at large. Right now, what I see these OEMS only whats to work for F1 teams and thus lacking in the interest of creating awarness about themselves.