Marussia MR03 Ferrari

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
VarioR

Re: Marussia MR03 Ferrari

F1PuertoRico wrote:are my eyes playing tricks or that Marrusia is really long?
I think that the livery in the engine cover gives that effect
Being a racing driver means you are racing with other people. And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, competing to win...

Marc.W

No DRS mechanism either!

acosmichippo

one of the other teams need to hire whoever designed this livery. very cool. I especially like how they have the sponsors lined up on the bottom white stripe. and from the top, the red section kinda looks like a diving hawk or something.

Forza

TzeiTzei

Now that's a pretty car. The sidepods are suprisingly tight. I'd say it's a positive suprise to me.

MadMatt

These last pictures really show that without the stupid di*k nose, these F1 cars have a good design!

Sevach

Looks very good honestly, solid work from Marussia.

I hope their tech (suspension, brakes, chassis weight) is up to scratch.

emmepi27

Very similar interpretation of the Red Bull (good sign for Marussia or bad for RB??? :roll: )

PlatinumZealot

Nice looking car. The paint job would be even cooler if the tips of the graphic on the side pod were shaped like a flame.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

SectorOne

Sidepods looks like the work of the veterans, lovely rear end on that car. The caterham looks like a fossil in comparison.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

dren

A very good looking car, especially when compared to Caterham.
Honda!

LotusF1

car looks interesting. sidepod vane is missing....hopefully tomorrow they will do some timed laps.

JDC123

7 element front wing for a team like Marussia is extremely impressive. Overall I'm pleasantly surprised by the appearance of the MR03, its simple atm but clean and well thought out with lots of room for development throughout the season. I genuinely thought Caterham would be the ones to build a car that looks capable of taking the fight to the midfiled, but this looks far more impressive. Lets hope it performs!

Huntresa

A 7 element FW isnt much to write home about tbh...But atleast its a step in the right direction if it works as it should...

Godius

I'm very much impressed with that FW as well but what I don't get is the philosophy of the flat wing end plate of the FW. The trend with the other teams is to use the Lotus style end plate(s).