Scuderia Ferrari SF15-T

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
Morteza

Re: Scuderia Ferrari SF15-T

fawe4 wrote:
Obviously. I only posted the link since picture is already displayed in f300v10's post.
Edited. Sorry for that.
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

fawe4
fawe4

Nevermind. Hopefully mod will clean the whole page. :D

Kalsi
Kalsi

As usual in malesya we can see cooling exits from the onboard view in this video but they seem very unusual shape
Anyway... the car behaviour is very strange and Seb had hard time controlling it... anyone knows what happened there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u-59KebdzI

Mesteño

Marc Gené on spanish tv is SURE they have the same pace that Mercedes in long runs.
Kalsi wrote:As usual in malesya we can see cooling exits from the onboard view in this video but they seem very unusual shape
Anyway... the car behaviour is very strange and Seb had hard time controlling it... anyone knows what happened there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u-59KebdzI
Marc also said Vettel had a mistake, he thought there was more grip on the track.

F1.Ru

Ferrari SF15-T at Malaysian Grand Prix Practice ------->>>>>>

© Formule1 & Sutton Images
Formula One is a game.............. but not any ordinary game for me

ME4ME

Ferrari taking the term "on-rails" to a whole new level - creating a floating Maglev car 8)

Pilatus

f300v10 wrote: Image
F14 T:

Underside is pretty much the same.

Four strakes turned slightly outward.
Innermost strake is the longest, then slightly shorter one, third strake is the shortest, and outermost strake slightly longer than third (and shorter than second strake).
Innermost strake has two mounting points, one on main plane, and one on first wing flap.
Other strakes have one mounting point each, on the main plane.

Fer.Fan
Fer.Fan

Nice pictures!
How can I paste a new picture and not only copy picture-link address? I tried to paste pictures a few times but I was not able to. I don´t know how. :(

Advino116
Advino116

Pilatus wrote:
F14 T:
http://i.imgur.com/IjSVVaL.jpg

Underside is pretty much the same.

Four strakes turned slightly outward.
Innermost strake is the longest, then slightly shorter one, third strake is the shortest, and outermost strake slightly longer than third (and shorter than second strake).
Innermost strake has two mounting points, one on main plane, and one on first wing flap.
Other strakes have one mounting point each, on the main plane.
The first picture is actually the old FW used during testing. Note the curved FW cascade on the top right. Won't be surprised if the strakes are identical to last year's.

f300v10
f300v10

Fer.Fan wrote:
Nice pictures!
How can I paste a new picture and not only copy picture-link address? I tried to paste pictures a few times but I was not able to. I don´t know how. :(
In the reply edit window there is a Img above the text area. Click that and two tags will appear with the cursor in the middle. Paste the image URL in between the two tags and you are done.

PlatinumZealot

THeir new wind tunnel is paying dividens. Aerodynamically the car is on par with Mercedes.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

SiLo

PlatinumZealot wrote:THeir new wind tunnel is paying dividens. Aerodynamically the car is on par with Mercedes.
I very, very much doubt that.
Felipe Baby!

markp
markp

PlatinumZealot wrote:THeir new wind tunnel is paying dividens. Aerodynamically the car is on par with Mercedes.
James Allison gave an interview this weekend saying the gap is split equally between engine and chassis. I know he is only the Ferrari Technical Director but what does he know?

Owen.C93
Owen.C93

markp wrote:
James Allison gave an interview this weekend saying the gap is split equally between engine and chassis. I know he is only the Ferrari Technical Director but what does he know?
So he also says they aren't on par aerodynamically...
Motorsport Graduate in search of team experience ;)