Sauber C36 Speculation Thread

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
FrukostScones

Re: Sauber C36 Speculation Thread

Holm86 wrote:I like the new livery, theres something 80's-90's about it. Just missing some sponsors on the white parts.

I like the look of the car, with the exception of the fin, really hope they will get banned.

yeah, looks a bit like a Ligier. but the white spaces look a bit like they put printer paper there.

Fins are not that bad. they will stay.

the roll hoop area/airbox intake area definitly looks smooth in the profile pic.

and imagine the merc and RB wil be even longer. HAM already said new Merc looks like a boat. probably a cigar one.
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.

RedNEO

Holm86 wrote:I like the new livery, theres something 80's-90's about it. Just missing some sponsors on the white parts.

I like the look of the car, with the exception of the fin, really hope they will get banned.
I hope they don't I like the aggressive looking fins. People just don't like change. You can't please everybody.

turbof1

Car has been launched. Discussion will continue in official topic: http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewto ... 12&t=25967
#AeroFrodo