USF1 Cosworth- the real car thread, NO BASHING

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
WhiteBlue

USF1 Cosworth- the real car thread, NO BASHING

I wrote to the USF1 thread starter:

Perhaps you can rename the old thread to USF1 - the bashing thread. We have this thread with real news on USF1 and if the bashers contaminate the real thread we have Ciro transfer the posts like the ying yang. :mrgreen: 8)

I bet he would get annoyed real quick. Perhaps the wrath of the moderator would convince the bashers to cut back their silly waste of web space.

season's greatings

yours WB

Team web site:

http://www.usgpe.com/index.html

And here the opening video posted by USF1:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVYZDsc6XWo[/youtube]
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

xpensive
xpensive

Re: USF1 Cosworth- the real car thread, NO BASHING

You mean the alleged USF1 team? :lol:
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

Gatecrasher
Gatecrasher

So for all the F1 Engineers out there. Can you build an F1 car after buying a couple expensive tooling machines. Can you design a F1 car using a laptop screen. What else does this video actually prove ?

Not trying to bash, just want to know what are the concrete facts you can gain from this. It does look like they are serious no matter what you think about the Team.

ringo

What's up with the Cosworth engines? Anything from the other teams using the powerplant?
If you check it out, there's just a couple months left.
For Sure!!

xpensive
xpensive

Flabbio Fixatore wrote:
xpensive wrote:You mean the alleged USF1 team? :lol:
Proof that it is impossible for an &55401e to open its orifice and emit anything but 541t.
Ooops, colorful language is the sign of a true patriot. What I meant to say, in perhaps an ironic way, is that I think we are all in great suspense as no American F1 team has yet designed and built its car outside of England, why the advent of USF1 to the grid will be great for Formula 1. Never mind what MrE's rambling about, he's senile anyway.

Come to think of it, when was the last time an American chassis, designed and built, won at Indianapolis?
Last edited by Ciro Pabón on 02 Jan 2010, 11:42, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Practicing Leetspeak (with the quoted text, whose original I erased in awe)
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

Ciro Pabón

Oh, c'mon, it's January the 2nd! Thanks anyway, nothing makes me happier than to lock a thread with renewed energy.

Threads like this are a temptation to root for USF1 team: after all I root for Santa Fé, one of the few colombian teams to hold a world record (fastest goal in the history of professional football: 9 seconds of the first half... but against Santa Fé).

New members, like Flabbio Fixatore, are always welcomed. Thanks for your entertaining, inspiring and well worked prose, Flabbio: check your PM for a token of my appreciation. In the improbable case that you aren't related to my ex-mother-in-law, you should. The good news is that I'm going to learn how to check the IP address of a member with zero posts.

Thanks heaven I made a new year's resolution to carry my pocket disintegrator ray at all times. Please, guys, will you keep making comments about nationalities? It's a brand new disintegrator raygun and I'm dying to use it for the first time. I thought I would use it first at my karting track, but what the heck.

Now I have to check who reported six posts: a happy new year to you too.

EDIT: Well, what a surprise. To the reporter: moderator manipulation is not your main strength... you should keep working on it. Finally, I wonder how many times has the phrase "Now, all of you, calm down and stop the bashing!" actually stopped a fight. Let me guess: zero times? ;)
Ciro