2016 Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi - Yas Marina, 25-27 November

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Andres125sx

Re: 2016 Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi - Yas Marina, 25-27 November

Manoah2u wrote:Imagine if Lewis would be out, too. It could send them to the midfield in a single blow.
Because Mercedes only strenght is Hamilton... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Manoah2u

Ah, twist words again.

No, but 2 completely new drivers aboard will hurt them profoundly, especially when those are mediocre drivers.
Mediocre drivers in a top-team doesn't work. The stress, the demand, it's too much for mediocre drivers, especially
mediocre rookies. Imagine them having no option but to put Wehrlein and Ocon in there. Rookie mistakes, no point
of reference, and so on.

Additionally, we're not talking about the 2016 season, but the 2017 revised rules season. Remember 2009 change after 2008?
Brawn came out on top, aswell as RedBull. Ferrari and Merc were far from it.
2014 after 2013? Mercedes completely owns the entire field. Mclaren is at the far back. Ferrari making a mess of things,
Williams jumping to the front.

Now we're getting a 2017 change after 2016. It will have an impact.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Andres125sx

Manoah2u wrote:Ah, twist words again.
No it´s you who said it, I didn´t twist anything.

Even if Lewis would go out of Mercedes, do you really think they would have to sign in two mediocre rookie drivers?

Contracts can be broken, and there would be a long list of drivers proposing theirselves for Mercedes. Probably with Alonso at the top of that list, and Vettel too probably after understanding what´s driving a mediocre car I´m sure he wouldn´t let pass that opportunity to drive best car on the grid again

Manoah2u

I meant to indicate that that's not what i said, pulling 'Mercedes only strenght is Hamilton' from those comments is rather pulling it out completely out of context and really,
never what it said.

Anyway, knowing Alonso is not going there now, to me , any announcement can only disappoint.
Then again, i'm really hoping Mclaren will have a beast next year.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

TAG

Manoah2u wrote:Then again, i'm really hoping Mclaren will have a beast next year.
Anything will be a beast compared to what they've fielded the last couple of years. :mrgreen:
माकडाच्या हाती कोलीत