Hungarian GP 2011 - Hungaroring

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
ringo

Re: Hungarian GP 2011 - Hungaroring

HampusA wrote:
Early Forecast

Friday should dawn dry, with some sunny periods along with patchy cloud for first practice. Cloud will build up during the break between sessions and it could be overcast in time for the afternoon session. There is an outside chance of afternoon showers, but any rain is more likely after the Formula 1 track activity has been concluded. Temperatures will rise to a much more hospitable 25 degrees during second practice.

The potential for showers will fade on Friday evening to leave a dry night with temperatures no lower than 16 Celsius - higher than it was at the Nurburgring during the daytime.

Saturday will deliver the best of the weekend's weather with strong sunshine for much of the day and just a few light patches of cloud dotted around. Temperatures will climb to 26 or possibly 27 Celsius and track surface temperature should just touch the 40-degree mark during qualifying.

Race day will start out as a carbon copy of Saturday with clear skies and warm early morning sunshine, but cloud is expected to build from the north throughout the support race action and into the early afternoon. It could be rather cloudy with just a few sunny intervals remaining by the time the grand prix gets underway, but it will remain dry with a maximum of 26 degrees Celsius.

Other than Friday, a much better weekend is in prospect. AUTOSPORT Live will continue to monitor the last forecasts and data over the coming days, with a further update on Thursday afternoon.

Autosport.com
redbull and ferrari domination. :lol:

Wonder how much Hamilton can pull out of the Mclaren, cause i see Valencia all over again.
For Sure!!

PlatinumZealot

n smikle wrote:[...]
:)
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Mr Alcatraz

I thought this was hysterical, but then again I'm easily amused. :P
http://www.thef1slate.com/thread/110726
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

djos

Mr Alcatraz wrote:I thought this was hysterical, but then again I'm easily amused. :P
http://www.thef1slate.com/thread/110726
It was a very good laugh :lol:
"In downforce we trust"

bomz_za

I can't find a live feed that'll work for me. Any links please pm, much appreciated !!

Mr Alcatraz

bomz_za wrote:I can't find a live feed that'll work for me. Any links please pm, much appreciated !!
Check your PM's

bomz_za

Mr Alcatraz wrote:
bomz_za wrote:I can't find a live feed that'll work for me. Any links please pm, much appreciated !!
Check your PM's
Legend, thank you!

Javert

McLaren car's unlocked ?

Richard

bbc wrote:1010: Off goes Mark Webber at Turn Nine. Shoots into a barrier. Bosh! Destroys nose cone, front wing and front right tyre. Clear suspension damage. Cabling all over the shop. Muddy tyres too. Not a good start to the weekend for Aussie Grit.

myurr

Lewis is looking pretty handy again. Really attacking the circuit.

HampusA

Still only practice and RBR is still sandbagging like always.
My guess is Vettel leads FP2 with Nando second.
The truth will come out...

godlameroso

Pole was in the 1:18's last year, I'll say they're sand bagging, and so is everyone else. Most teams have another 3 seconds on them.
Saishū kōnā

ajdavison2

+1, track conditions aren't ideal yet either, so when it rubbers in, gets some temperature, I'd guess it would take another 1-2 seconds off?

Mr Alcatraz

ajdavison2 wrote:+1, track conditions aren't ideal yet either, so when it rubbers in, gets some temperature, I'd guess it would take another 1-2 seconds off?
+1 Noone would be silly enough to push the limits on such a green track...oops!!!!

Vasco

So Mclaren also looked strong on the long runs in FP2. Looks like its gonna be really close for the rest of the weekend.