Malaysian GP 2012 - Sepang International Circuit

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Maelstrom

Re: Malaysian GP 2012 - Sepang International Circuit

PNSD wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:I'm wondering if Vettel loses the WDC by a few points this year how many more names he is going to call NK.
As many as Alonso called Petrov in 2010.

Look, this is racing. Vettel knows this and if that is the case, that he loses by a few points then he will accept that these things happen in motorsport. He was not completely faultless in the incident, and he will learn.

Take 2008 for example, split by 1 point, won on the last corner of the last lap of the last gp. However, you could count numerous occasions for both Massa and Lewis where they lost both through driver error, as well as team/car faults.
Difference is that Alonso didn't drive around like a madman on three wheels giving Petrov the finger. And he didn't call Petrov a salad ingredient. :P

Hail22

If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

Maelstrom

Was that video posted to show Alonso's finger and hand waving? :mrgreen:

foxmulder_ms

I loooooooooooove Eddie Jordan's bold take on Perez issue:) Great mind :D

"If it wasn't Ferrari in front of him, Perez would have passed/won"

That simple.

bhall

That's an excellent example of why Eddie Jordan no longer watches races from the pit wall.

Maelstrom

bhallg2k wrote:That's an excellent example of why Eddie Jordan no longer watches races from the pit wall.
+1

foxmulder_ms

Maelstrom wrote:
bhallg2k wrote:That's an excellent example of why Eddie Jordan no longer watches races from the pit wall.
+1

:P