2013 Singapore GP - Marina Bay

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Hail22

Re: 2013 Singapore GP - Marina Bay

Finally found the post race interview on the podium...damn that is some intense booing going on :wtf:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQAcCmRz728[/youtube]

Sounds like civil unrest not a post race fan reaction like usual.
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

komninosm

MOWOG wrote:Whether you lead a lap is determined by your position when you cross the finish line at the end of it. You could be behind at every corner, but if you are ahead at the end of the lap, you are deemed to have led that lap.
It's pretty meaningless anyway.
Maybe you got 10 second lead on the 2nd driver but he pits 2 laps after you for one pitstop and he fake-leads for 1 lap...

CHT
CHT

Hail22 wrote:Finally found the post race interview on the podium...damn that is some intense booing going on :wtf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQAcCmRz728

From the look of alonso face you should know where the boos are coming from.

Hail22

CHT wrote:
Hail22 wrote:Finally found the post race interview on the podium...damn that is some intense booing going on :wtf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQAcCmRz728

From the look of alonso face you should know where the boos are coming from.
Sounds like conjecture to me CHT, now its time for you to provide a body of proof to raise some sort of "truth" to your claim :arrow:
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

CHT
CHT

SectorOne

BS..
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

CHT
CHT

raymondu999

CHT - are you trying to show us something?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

CHT
CHT

Q: (Paolo Ianieri – La Gazzetta dello Sport) First, being Italian, I apologise for all the boos that you got because I think they're quite shameful and since they were coming a lot from Ferrari fans, I think it was not very much deserved. Second, Fangio...

SV: Yes, but to be honest with you, I'm not blaming the Ferrari fans. I tried to make the example, unfortunately nowadays the world is ticking so quickly that people are not always listening exactly to what I'm saying or what I'm trying to say. I don't blame the people that booed, you know. If I go to the football stadium, for example, I cheer for the home team. The first moment you maybe don't appreciate the outside or the away team to score a goal, the guy who actually scored a goal you don't appreciate him being an amazing player and you might boo because other people boo. So in that regard, I think I know how to put it but like I said, obviously it doesn't feel great but if you have a love for.. for example for Ferrari or McLaren... I had actually one guy writing a letter after Singapore. He apologised because he was in the crowd and he was booing and he apologised that he was booing, it was the wrong thing to do. I think if people think about it they understand but in the heat of the moment, you know, there's nobody really to blame. Somebody starts, some people join in, others don't. We are fans of the sport and if some people have a passion for Ferrari, which they might have for good reason, they've been around for quite a while, they don't like it if somebody else wins. It's not necessarily my fault. I think I'm mature enough to understand that.

Q: (Amanpreet Singh - PTI) Congratulations, Sebastian. Would you say that people have been unfair to you when they say that F1 is becoming boring because of you winning everything but at the same time, there are people like Fernando Alonso who say that you should be respected for being the fastest?

SV: No, I'm not... I don't know the word, nachtragend (resentful). I'm not... I don't blame people. They boo because they are Ferrari fans. At the time it hurts, as I said, not to get the reception that you expect but at the same time, I think I'm clever enough to understand why they do it. I'm not blaming them.