2014 Hungarian Grand Prix - Hungaroring

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
iotar__

Re: 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix - Hungaroring

myurr wrote: Dude, show some class.
What does it mean? I'm speculating on karma related subject, that's all. You know- if karma existed what deeds would be punishable by it based on what happened on track and reality not based on drivers preferences and wishful thinking.

I'd add karma for FIA breaking their own rules and allowing LH to start from the grid. That also unquestionably happened, do you disagree?

RZS10

What is happening to Hamilton's car goes beyond bad luck/karma ... it's getting ridiculous now ... some fuel leak somewhere that they haven't yet identified ...

Like others said the best result would be 7th maybe 5th with a lot of luck, but he's not having any of that recently

myurr

Rosberg saved by a red flag.

Juzh

myurr wrote:Rosberg saved by a red flag.
Was just about to say it. What lucker.
Last edited by Juzh on 26 Jul 2014, 14:51, edited 1 time in total.

SiLo

Red Flag! I have to be honest. I really wanted Rosberg to crash when he went straight on.
Felipe Baby!

zgred

iotar__

SiLo wrote:Red Flag! I have to be honest. I really wanted Rosberg to crash when he went straight on.
This is beyond the lack of class, you're wishing someone to crash and possible hurt himself. Simply unacceptable, you deserve a warning.

myurr

iotar__ wrote:
What does it mean? I'm speculating on karma related subject, that's all. You know- if karma existed what deeds would be punishable by it based on what happened on track and reality not based on drivers preferences and wishful thinking.

I'd add karma for FIA breaking their own rules and allowing LH to start from the grid. That also unquestionably happened, do you disagree?
Yes I disagree. Lewis has had a couple of little breaks, just like all drivers get little breaks here and there, but has by far and away suffered more bad luck than any other top driver.

Look at the red flag just now that's saved Rosberg from his mistake into turn 1 and is again back on track to get pole.

Edit: And by lack of class, I think you know what I mean.
Last edited by myurr on 26 Jul 2014, 14:54, edited 1 time in total.

Juzh

Ric on pole. I guarantee it.

matt_b

myurr wrote:Rosberg saved by a red flag.
It must be that magic new helmet since the German GP, nothing can go wrong for him, the track will also dry up now

astracrazy

And rosberg gets the luck

myurr

Juzh wrote:Ric on pole. I guarantee it.
It does play into Red Bull's hands a little bit so Rosberg may have a bit more of a fight on his hands. He should still be able to put it on pole though. If he doesn't it'll be down to him.

SilverArrow10

On board was just scary. dry, dry, dry, wet!!! right in the wrong place. As if no one had no brakes going into the hardest braking zone.
"Leave it to Lewis Hamilton to ruin Redbull's day" - Martin Brundle

"Ok Lewis, Its Hammertime!!" - Peter Bonnington

"Fresh tires, 15 laps. What do you think Lewis Hamilton is going to do?" - Martin Brundle

Dragonfly

SiLo wrote:Red Flag! I have to be honest. I really wanted Rosberg to crash when he went straight on.
You must have hit the following car :)
F1PitRadio ‏@F1PitRadio : MSC, "Sorry guys, there's not more in it"
Spa 2012

andrewf1

iotar__ wrote:

Kindly take notice that nobody is interested in your karma speculation / crap.