2014 Hungarian Grand Prix - Hungaroring

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
turbof1

Re: 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix - Hungaroring

iotar__ wrote:
myurr wrote: Dude, show some class.
What does it mean? I'm speculating on karma related subject, that's all. You know- if karma existed what deeds would be punishable by it based on what happened on track and reality not based on drivers preferences and wishful thinking.

I'd add karma for FIA breaking their own rules and allowing LH to start from the grid. That also unquestionably happened, do you disagree?
The problem is not about Karma - you made a fair point that in your view, Hamilton didn't made a clean drive last race. However, you excagerated it way too much, calling it destructi derby and sarcastically saying that Hamilton thought the others would move over as well.

Again: disagreeing is fine, but wild comments aren't accepted anymore.
#AeroFrodo

JimClarkFan

Rosberg keeps delivering.

Juzh

Well at least we had some sort of fight for pole.

SiLo

iotar__ wrote:
SiLo wrote:Red Flag! I have to be honest. I really wanted Rosberg to crash when he went straight on.
This is beyond the lack of class, you're wishing someone to crash and possible hurt himself. Simply unacceptable, you deserve a warning.
No I said I wanted him to crash. Not hurt himself or anyone else. Would it help it I said I wanted him to somehow fail to set a time and at least start from 10th?

Don't tell me I deserve a warning after your Hamilton hating tripe you posted earlier.

On a lighter note, great effort by Vettel to give us a show with Hamilton out of the picture. And Bottas showing Massa how it's done! Loving that guy right now.
Felipe Baby!

iotar__

turbof1 wrote:
iotar__ wrote:
myurr wrote: Dude, show some class.
What does it mean? I'm speculating on karma related subject, that's all. You know- if karma existed what deeds would be punishable by it based on what happened on track and reality not based on drivers preferences and wishful thinking.

I'd add karma for FIA breaking their own rules and allowing LH to start from the grid. That also unquestionably happened, do you disagree?
The problem is not about Karma - you made a fair point that in your view, Hamilton didn't made a clean drive last race. However, you excagerated it way too much, calling it destructi derby and sarcastically saying that Hamilton thought the others would move over as well.

Again: disagreeing is fine, but wild comments aren't accepted anymore.
I disagree, no sarcasm involved. Just connection between Hamilton's words about Button incident which I thought were not honest or basically lying to avoid responsibility (not uncommon among F1 drivers), plus adding two similar incident for comparison. Fact: he didn't need thinking someone else was letting him pass to collide - twice. OK it drags to long. let's leave that.

gray41

Some great laps in the end from Rosberg, Vettel and Bottas.
Lewis Hamilton #44
Poles: *****
Wins: ***

Juzh

gray41 wrote:Some great laps in the end from Rosberg, Vettel and Bottas.
To be honest, RB has at least 1/10 maybe 2 in hand. Vettel's final sector wasn't the best.

SiLo

Juzh wrote:
To be honest, RB has at least 1/10 maybe 2 in hand. Vettel's final sector wasn't the best.
It won't matter how much pace they had in hand. As soon as fuel goes in the car Rosberg will drive off into the distance. Unless it rains of course.
Felipe Baby!

dans79

O please iotar, every one knows your point of view.......

If I had my way you would be banned, as you are mothing more than an instigator!
Last edited by dans79 on 26 Jul 2014, 15:40, edited 1 time in total.
197 104 103 7

Juzh

SiLo wrote:
Juzh wrote:
It won't matter how much pace they had in hand. As soon as fuel goes in the car Rosberg will drive off into the distance. Unless it rains of course.
yup.

Spacepace

With Hamilton having failures earlier in the season does that mean those salvaged parts are compromised later on?

basti313

SiLo wrote: Don't tell me I deserve a warning after your Hamilton hating tripe you posted earlier.
You are right. There are two types of critics and how they are taken depended on who you are talking about.
iotar__ wrote: I disagree, no sarcasm involved. Just connection between Hamilton's words about Button incident which I thought were not honest or basically lying to avoid responsibility (not uncommon among F1 drivers), plus adding two similar incident for comparison. Fact: he didn't need thinking someone else was letting him pass to collide - twice. OK it drags to long. let's leave that.
Well, I do not know why you watch F1 if you thing everyone is a liar...I thought you would only have a problem with the Bulls, but this seems not enough...but ok.
Regarding Button/Hamilton: He waved him by two races in a row. Then in the third race he took line looking like he was letting him by again...I do not know why it should be a lie that Ham was thinking, what many people were thinking.
Maybe there was a lot of misjudgment from both. Hamilton was just too far away to wave him by, so maybe Button has taken a line to let him by first and saw later, that he was too far away. And Ham also not realized, that he was just too far away for the move.

For me the one to criticize is still Button. You just can not drive in a way, that others think you wave them by. This is not racing and ends up in crashes.
Don`t russel the hamster!

turbof1

Can they ask the FIA that they want to put in the 6th engine in already? They probably can't, but now would be a good time.
#AeroFrodo

gray41

Wouldnt that result in further penalty in the next GP?
Lewis Hamilton #44
Poles: *****
Wins: ***

dans79

What's the rule if it gets damaged by an accident? I thought those didn't count?
197 104 103 7