2014 Brazilian Grand Prix - São Paulo

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
dougskullery

Re: 2014 Brazilian Grand Prix - São Paulo

komninosm wrote:
Kingshark wrote:The podium interviews was just Piquet being himself. We are talking about the same guy who called Mansell's wife ugly and Senna gay. He's always been like this. I wouldn't read too much into it.
LOL when did he do those two thing? Are there any links? Any photos of Mansell's wife? :p
Ayrton's response was even better. After Piquet suggested he was gay, Senna said Nelson should ask his wife about that…

Manoah2u

Re: 2014 Brazilian Grand Prix - São Paulo

dougskullery wrote:
komninosm wrote:
Kingshark wrote:The podium interviews was just Piquet being himself. We are talking about the same guy who called Mansell's wife ugly and Senna gay. He's always been like this. I wouldn't read too much into it.
LOL when did he do those two thing? Are there any links? Any photos of Mansell's wife? :p
Ayrton's response was even better. After Piquet suggested he was gay, Senna said Nelson should ask his wife about that…
touché.....

anyway, it's not really like Nelson didn't have a certain point regarding miss Mansell

still, the Piquet's are a bunch of a-holes in general, like father like son. Never liked piquet. Something very
obnoxious about him. But his wife def. was prettier than Nigel's.

Senna responded to Playboy Magazine asking on Senna 'knowing' Piquet's wife:

Playboy : You had a close relationship with Karherine, Piquet's current wife, before they got married, didn't you?
Senna : We didn't have a close relationship. But….. I knew her.
Playboy : What do you mean?
Senna (emotionally): I knew her as a woman, that's all. I knew her as a woman.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"