Belgian GP 2009 - Spa Francorchamps

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
ISLAMATRON

Re: Belgian GP 2009 - Spa Francorchamps

di44ety wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaU8aoHwk-g[/youtube]
No Anger Dave just actual evidence in picture/video form. There is clear proof of Kimi's position when he left the track and when he returned to it. But since it is the red team it will be disregarded once again. No doubt Kimi drove a great race, but he started it off with a clearly illegal move and pass of 2 drivers.

The FOZ
The FOZ

Grosjean...tsk tsk.

For his second race in F1, he needs to take a more conciliatory tone, regardless of whether he was on the giving or receiving end of that little crash.

I'll be interested to see what the stewards come up with, if anything.

Edit: Pat Symonds is singing off the same hymn sheet as Grosjean. Interesting.

flynfrog

DaveKillens wrote:I don't know why you guys are allowing yourselves to be sucked into an argument by a forum-killer who wants to turn what should be a celebration of an interesting race into an angry debate about an issue that doesn't exist. If you engage this individual you will be sucked into a world of anger, pessimism, angry arguments, and personal insults and attacks. In my workplace this is defined as a poisened environment.

James
James

flynfrog wrote:
DaveKillens wrote:I don't know why you guys are allowing yourselves to be sucked into an argument by a forum-killer who wants to turn what should be a celebration of an interesting race into an angry debate about an issue that doesn't exist. If you engage this individual you will be sucked into a world of anger, pessimism, angry arguments, and personal insults and attacks. In my workplace this is defined as a poisened environment.
LOL +1

Great race for Fisi and Kimi, it's a shame we didn't get to see where alonso would've been at the end. And yeah Grosjean needs to hush #-o

Ray

Gonner wrote:Grosjean just said Button admitted he was responsible of the crash.
According to Peter Windsor on SpeedTV it was all Kimis' fault. :roll: I really do not like that guy any more.

ISLAMATRON

Ray wrote:
Gonner wrote:Grosjean just said Button admitted he was responsible of the crash.
According to Peter Windsor on SpeedTV it was all Kimis' fault. :roll: I really do not like that guy any more.
Kimi did make the entire field check up at Les Combes when he ran wide and then forced his way back on, but all the action at the back was not entirely Kimi's fault.

Ray

ISLAMATRON wrote:Kimi did make the entire field check up at Les Combes when he ran wide and then forced his way back on, but all the action at the back was not entirely Kimi's fault.
:roll: As you seem to know everything what the hell else was he supposed to do? Stop and wait patiently for the whole entire field to go by so he didn't ruin everyone elses chances at winning? We get it. King Lewis didn't win and everyone else is a cheater and a racist. Can we put that to bed finally?

Congrats Fisi! I was so happy for the first time in a while at a finishing order. It was really cool to see him singing the Italian anthem on the podium as well. Good on him. Vettel again shows that he is a champion in the future. His masterful push before his final stop reminded me of Schumacher and his ability to string fast laps before a stop. If Kimi stays he might just win five times at Spa. I was really disappointed to see him not win it four in a row lat year, but that was an awesome race anyway. Good race on an awesome track. On to Monza!

James
James

Ray wrote:
ISLAMATRON wrote:Kimi did make the entire field check up at Les Combes when he ran wide and then forced his way back on, but all the action at the back was not entirely Kimi's fault.
:roll: As you seem to know everything what the hell else was he supposed to do? Stop and wait patiently for the whole entire field to go by so he didn't ruin everyone elses chances at winning? We get it. King Lewis didn't win and everyone else is a cheater and a racist. Can we put that to bed finally?

Congrats Fisi! I was so happy for the first time in a while at a finishing order. It was really cool to see him singing the Italian anthem on the podium as well. Good on him. Vettel again shows that he is a champion in the future. His masterful push before his final stop reminded me of Schumacher and his ability to string fast laps before a stop. If Kimi stays he might just win five times at Spa. I was really disappointed to see him not win it four in a row lat year, but that was an awesome race anyway. Good race on an awesome track. On to Monza!
lol I think he was supposed to magically slow down whilst being on the grass :)

ISLAMATRON

go straight thru the grass and not turn back in directly front of Kubica.

This discussion has nothing to do with LH, it is regarding Kimi's indiscretions and the stewards failure to act consistently.

flynfrog

ISLAMATRON wrote:go straight thru the grass and not turn back in directly front of Kubica.

This discussion has nothing to do with LH, it is regarding Kimi's indiscretions and the stewards failure to act consistently.
strait where into the guard rail. You are really grasping at straws now.

ESPImperium
ESPImperium

One of the best races of they year so far, not as good as say Valencia, thats the best of the season so far for me/

Good race by Kimi, and for Fisco to be pushing him is all the way is a massive +1 for hum and the Force India team. An massivly awsome driver by Vettel, would have been better if Rubens and Webber had been up there.

Man of they day: Giancarlo Fisichella - For his race pace, and if it wernt for KERS i think he would have taken Kimi at Les Coumbes or at the Bus Stop.

i70q7m7ghw
i70q7m7ghw

Can someone explain to me how Kimi driving off track caused Grosjean to driving in to the back of button 2 corners later?

Also. I want sources for Button admitting blame. I can't see how personally, it looked very clear from the footage Grosjean just drove in to the back of Button who was trying not to do that same to Kova ahead of him.

ISLAMATRON

flynfrog wrote:
ISLAMATRON wrote:go straight thru the grass and not turn back in directly front of Kubica.

strait where into the guard rail. You are really grasping at straws now.
there is no guard rail there, all he had to do was not turn the wheel directly back into Kubica. But I dont blame him, he can do whatever he wishes and not be penalized driving a red car, I might do that --- too.
Diesel wrote:Can someone explain to me how Kimi driving off track caused Grosjean to driving in to the back of button 2 corners later?
Kimi went off track twice, after La Source and after Les Combes

Ray

This is an awesome racetrack, and today we have MotoGP at Indy and the ALMS at Mosport. Who could not be happy? :D

pp5585
pp5585

I have just read on polish web that kubica was saving engine from the time when vettel took him over. What do you think cheap excuse or genuine?