European GP 2010 - Valencia

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
zenithbeach

Re: European GP 2010 - Valencia

raymondu999 wrote:Is it my connection, or are half of the pics corrupt? :?
must be your connection :? i can see them just fine :)

WhiteBlue

Rosberg on P1
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Donuts

Any pics on the R30? Front wing and EDD?
The speed of Ayrton Senna.
The mind of Alain Prost.
The dedication of Michael Schumacher.
The determination of Alex Zanardi.

WhiteBlue

Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

kalinka

Oh, yes SC periods in Monaco ! It's a pity I forget it, but surely it happened because it did't add a lot of excitement to the race, except at the very end, and after it it was illegal :)

raymondu999

You've just got to admire Renault's spunk for just getting a different wing to every race. But this one seems only marginally changed, if at all, since Turkey?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Blackout

another version...

JohnsonsEvilTwin

Anyone have the speed trap classifications.
According to the BBC, they Reckon Mercedes GP aren as far off as before due to the refinement of their F-duct
More could have been done.
David Purley

WhiteBlue

Rosberg wasn't in the top six of the speed trap, but he was fourth fastest in T2 which is the one with the straight.

Mr Alcatraz

lebesset wrote:with ferrari looking the best on their tyres and clearly around the same as McLaren I would like to have a small wager on alonso ..but at 3-1 there is no value

sorely tempted by massa at 16-1 though
So your not going to "punt" on the Fred proposition? I don't blame you although it's worth 10 quid.......If 10 quid was worth 10 quid :-({|= :lol:
His view is shared by Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, who delivered a one-two for McLaren in both the last two races, in Turkey and in Canada. "Ferrari could be very strong here, " said Hamilton.

"Fernando was very quick in Montreal and was third despite things not working out for him in traffic. He will be a big danger."
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/183 ... -challenge
Ferrari spent the session evaluating its new exhaust system, with Alonso carrying out a heat soak test in the pitlane exit and his car running with temperature-sensitive stickers.

Tyre graining was an issue, and many drivers visited the run-off areas, but no one got as far as the barriers.
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/84724

Bulk at 16-1? is worth a 25 quid investment.
Trust me :^o
Last edited by Mr Alcatraz on 25 Jun 2010, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

JohnsonsEvilTwin

WhiteBlue wrote:Image

Rosberg wasn't in the top six of the speed trap, but he was fourth fastest in T2 which is the one with the straight.
Interesting
Thanks WB
More could have been done.
David Purley

zgred

Senna's mirror adventure.

WhiteBlue

Vettel's gearbox is fine.

http://www.manipef1.com/news/articles/11157/?

The issue in Canada was leaking oil. They changed the seals and all is supposed to be ok now. Bloody Red Bull reliability problems.

godlameroso

I think Bulk has a shot at winning this race, call me crazy, which I am to a certain degree. Bulk usually does good in Tilke circuits.

Also I don't think we are seeing anything representative of what the cars will put down in qualifying, last year it was in the 38's 39's, the circuit remains unchanged, therefore I think we'll see slightly faster times. Anyone think they'll breach the 37's this year?
Saishū kōnā

WhiteBlue

Fretzen is driver steward this weekend.