Hungarian GP 2010 - Hungaroring

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
xpensive
xpensive

Re: Hungarian GP 2010 - Hungaroring

I wonder how MrE feels about entering the US-market without a US-driver or team, something will happen in that area.
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

sAx
sAx

alberto222mx wrote:I agree Schumacher did deserve the penalty but I agree too with WB that Barrichello tried to put the car where there wasn´t space, in the above picture looks clearly when Barrichello was behind MS there wasn´t enough space between the Merc and the white line.
I would say was a very dangerous maneuver from both, and the penalty is well deserved for MS, but Barrichello deserve a penalty as well.
It's easy to form a number of views about the incident, particularly if you take on board the differing driver's point of reference. I held a similar one to, 'Barrichello tried to put........', as an aggravating factor. However after coming across this photo I changed my mind! Maybe you will too!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... block.html

If they didn't run so much negative camber, the ensuing accident would have removed them both from F1 for good.
Integrity, Trust, Respect.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/#!/sAx247

marcush.
marcush.

to me the arrogance is:

where was the difference of Vettel vs Hamilton a few weeks back in pitlane?

only the speed BUT mechanics not even 1 m away from being killed if those two had crashed into one another.

This spectacle is showing two sides and both incidents are very comparable as both drivers had a choice and went for it anyways...
Vettel squeezing Hamilton without being forced to do so as schumacher ,and Hamilton going for a gap where there was no as Barrichello .

thankgod on both occasions there was not made contact enough to hurt people...

Richard
Richard

Race data is now archived ...

:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8168&p=190893#p190893

Mysticf1
Mysticf1

JRobertsF1 via Twitter

"How the f*** is Mark in front now? How is that possible?" exclaims Vettel on the team radio in Hungary! Watch the race edit now on F1.com

Goran2812
Goran2812

wow... such class from vettel... NOT
Visit my photo page! -> http://www.gorankphoto.com/formula1

raymondu999

Eh? I don't understand. He didn't know that Mark would've won? I would've thought that he would understand that after his own drivethrough, it was Mark's race to lose?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Mr Alcatraz

raymondu999 wrote:Eh? I don't understand. He didn't know that Mark would've won? I would've thought that he would understand that after his own drivethrough, it was Mark's race to lose?
Any driver that comes in after the race and says the reason for losing was a defective radio is a "Wuss".
I guess he just decided to say it before the Red Bull propaganda machine would have!

Now this! I think it would be in the teams best interest if he understood the rules!!!!
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

Dragonfly
Dragonfly

- be at top physical form
- know the rules in depth to the extremes of the loopholes and exploits
- never lose concentration, keep track of the race from all available sources and signs, even the TV screens
- think fast
Yeah, Seb Vettel has still a long way to go to become a complete driver and WDC contender. And no one can help but he himself only.

He's one of the young drivers I put my hopes on, but I feel disappointed after every one of the last few races.
F1PitRadio ‏@F1PitRadio : MSC, "Sorry guys, there's not more in it"
Spa 2012

aral
aral

Tazio wrote:
Now this! I think it would be in the teams best interest if he understood the rules!!!!
Just like Button did, when he almost came to a stop without warning, sending cars off the track, and allowing his teammate Hamilton, to build up a good gap at the restart.

marcush.
marcush.

it is not just about driving fast ..simple as that.it was never, will never..

siskue2005

Goran2812 wrote:wow... such class from vettel... NOT
its atleast better than this comment >> "This is RRrridiculuus ...i am fasther than him...i am fasther" :roll: :lol:
Last edited by siskue2005 on 12 Aug 2010, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.

siskue2005

raymondu999 wrote:Eh? I don't understand. He didn't know that Mark would've won? I would've thought that he would understand that after his own drivethrough, it was Mark's race to lose?
he doesnt have the luxuary of live timing on his steering wheel
So his question is legitimate

raymondu999

Aha. Got it. Never thought of that. Kinda like how Fernando wouldn't have known what position Lewis fed out to after his drive through in Spain (the 2nd Spain race)
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

siskue2005

raymondu999 wrote:Aha. Got it. Never thought of that. Kinda like how Fernando wouldn't have known what position Lewis fed out to after his drive through in Spain (the 2nd Spain race)