Japanese GP 2010 - Suzuka

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
djos

Re: Japanese GP 2010 - Suzuka

WhiteBlue wrote:I have posted some facts in the thread about who should become champion.
WB, quit confusing facts with your own opinion!

No one knows what will happen in Korea but based on history Webber has a great chance of winning in Brazil and as long as he finishes 2nd everywhere else that should be enuf to win him the title.
"In downforce we trust"

WhiteBlue

djos wrote:
WhiteBlue wrote:I have posted some facts in the thread about who should become champion.
WB, quit confusing facts with your own opinion!
Hey mate, it looks like you have not bothered to read what I posted. It is a spread sheet full of figures and facts. I'll see you in that thread if you want to contribute to the discussion.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

djos

WB, betting odds are not facts and never will be!

While I sincerely hope Webber can bag the WDC I do think Vettel can snatch it from him.
"In downforce we trust"

WhiteBlue

djos wrote:WB, betting odds are not facts and never will be! While I sincerely hope Webber can bag the WDC I do think Vettel can snatch it from him.
I invite you again to read the thread. I have not posted lately on betting odds although I think those are also a significant indicators. The discussion lately was more about the qualifying times of the last 16 races.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

djos

Yes qually is important but the facts show Webber has done a better job when it counts, on Sundays hence his wdc lead.
"In downforce we trust"

WhiteBlue

djos wrote:Yes qually is important but the facts show Webber has done a better job when it counts, on Sundays hence his wdc lead.
Let's say he go the the better results in the past and leave it to the future who will turn his assets into the decisive WDC advantage.

djos

WhiteBlue wrote:
djos wrote:Yes qually is important but the facts show Webber has done a better job when it counts, on Sundays hence his wdc lead.
Let's say he go the the better results in the past and leave it to the future who will turn his assets into the decisive WDC advantage.
You are trying to use qually to justify your postion, i'm using the actual race results to justify mine - I agree if Vettel actually capitalizes on his Qually speed he "should" win the WDC however Marks track record on Sundays this year imo makes him the favorite.

Mark only needs to win 1 race (like Brazil last year) and finish on the podium at the other 2 races to win - Vettel has to win every race to become WDC.
"In downforce we trust"

raymondu999

Wherever there's djos and WB on about the same topic, fireworks are displayed :mrgreen:
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

WhiteBlue

Not really. Seb can easily do it with just two race wins.

Goto the Korea thread for details.

djos

PS, Hamilton managed a "scrape thru" WDC so I see no reason why mark cant also. :)
"In downforce we trust"

djos

raymondu999 wrote:Wherever there's djos and WB on about the same topic, fireworks are displayed :mrgreen:
Not always, WB makes some good points in the purely technical forums that I frequently agree with. 8)
"In downforce we trust"

feni_remmen

It's interesting to watch you guys rave about this information. I think we all need to accept with all these drivers, unless we see one driver win all the next 3 races, the results will have more to do with lucky breaks than a straight out performance advantage. That shouldn't be a means to devalue the performance of the champion.

Looking at the season generally, Seb seems to the only one that could dominate and string together 3 more wins on the trot, but again, based on his season so far, that seems unlikely.

If any of these 5 drivers win the championship, we are going to have to accept them as the champion. I think, we so many drivers in contention, it would be hard to find a champion who looks deserving in the Senna/Prost/Schumacher sense. Think 1981/1982.