4th year project

Post here information about your own engineering projects, including but not limited to building your own car or designing a virtual car through CAD.
papafarasis

4th year project

Hi, I am a 4th year Mechanical Engineering,and for a class I have to design in 3-4 weeks any mechanical project I want using Ansys. I was thinking to design the rear wing of a F1 car,but I assume that it is very complex,so I came up with the idea to design an active rear wing.I was looking for information (dimensions,examples) to know how to start and how complex it is.My plan was to design the rear wing of the Audi TT,any suggestion is welcome. I dont want to send me any work just your opinion.

P.S.

Re: 4th year project

What do you mean with "using Ansys". Structural or fluid? And what is aktiv? Good answers need good questions ;)

thomosgee1

Re: 4th year project

I've made a dedicated computer for this, installed OpenFOAM and read the manuals for the pre processing tools. But I can't find out how to actually set up a real environment outside the cube cavity in the tutorial..
You can easily check out our high quality http://spanishprograms.com which prepares you well spanishprograms - online spanish classes for college credit for the You can also get success in real Duolingo with the quality German.about