HRT 2012

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
AlpineF1
AlpineF1

Re: HRT 2012

When is the deadline for 2013 registration?
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
Ayrton Senna

My blog
Twitter
Facebook

Petroltorque
Petroltorque

30th November 2012 is the deadline for entry including payment of $500 000. I think you can submit a late entry but it then becomes subject to FIA ratification and a hefty penalty.
Ratification means the FIA may deem your entry not up to standard.

Sevach
Sevach

JayeOFarrell

“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.”
― Vincent van Gogh

Petroltorque
Petroltorque

A really interesting exercise is to go to the beginning of this thread and see who was predicting disaster for this Thesan Endeavour. It's an eye opener.

cbbcisace
cbbcisace

Petroltorque wrote:A really interesting exercise is to go to the beginning of this thread and see who was predicting disaster for this Thesan Endeavour. It's an eye opener.
its an exercise of how not to run an F1 team! does it beat the USF1 Owners standards?

raymondu999

No - but then - who could?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Petroltorque
Petroltorque

cbbcisace wrote:
Petroltorque wrote:A really interesting exercise is to go to the beginning of this thread and see who was predicting disaster for this Thesan Endeavour. It's an eye opener.
its an exercise of how not to run an F1 team! does it beat the USF1 Owners standards?
USF1 achieved the same result without having to spend as much money. Last rites on HRT should be said on Monday, I hear!

cbbcisace
cbbcisace

still hearing new Chinese Owners!

Petroltorque
Petroltorque

quote="cbbcisace"]still hearing new Chinese Owners![/quote]
I am left asking what are they buying? The lease on the Caja Magica is about to lapse, The staff have been made redundant. They stopped work on the 2013 car weeks ago.
Last edited by Petroltorque on 29 Nov 2012, 20:58, edited 1 time in total.

raymondu999

cbbcisace wrote:still hearing new Chinese Owners!
Do you have any more info? We Chinese tend to stick together and know a lot about each other - though we don't know every other Chinese businessman, we tend to know OF them.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

cbbcisace
cbbcisace

Petroltorque wrote::roll:
cbbcisace wrote:still hearing new Chinese Owners!
I am left asking what are they buying? The lease on the Caja Magica is about to lapse, The staff have been made redundant. They stopped work on the 2013 car weeks ago.
They are accordingly taking on what HRT had the Caja Magica (5 Year Lease), all the staff if they get there contracts renewed, the 2013 car stopped about 3 weeks ago when sale got announced, its what they pick up from there, if they do pick it up, it needs more investment full stop!

Petroltorque
Petroltorque

I'm sorry but this sounds like madness. Why would any investor repeat a business plan that has palpably failed. Any investor would probably have to double what Thesan wasted just to get this project up to spec. Plus they have the added problem of getting a car to participate in preseason testing. You can no longer build up your car in the Melbourne garage.

raymondu999

To get a hold of assets. But if they don't have any valuable assets - I don't see why they would, to be honest.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

cbbcisace
cbbcisace

Petroltorque wrote:I'm sorry but this sounds like madness. Why would any investor repeat a business plan that has palpably failed. Any investor would probably have to double what Thesan wasted just to get this project up to spec. Plus they have the added problem of getting a car to participate in preseason testing. You can no longer build up your car in the Melbourne garage.
Im not saying they would repeat the same business plan, but with limited time available you go with what you can and move on, if they have to move again in the summer break to the UK for example then so be it.

The only assets are the entry and what ever state the 2013 car is in...