Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team 2014

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Emerson.F

Re: Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team 2014

gray41 wrote:How do people feel about Lewis' white helmet, anyone missing the yellow?
I actually like the all white suit and helmet. The yellow was copied by guittierez :lol:
I hope he will come back with the yellow soon.

Supporting: Ham/Alo/Kimi/Ros/Seb/Hulk/Ric/Mag

Powershift

gray41 wrote:How do people feel about Lewis' white helmet, anyone missing the yellow?
I miss him running the Grenada colors(yellow, green & red) on his helmet, he should go back to it.
Winning is the most important. Everything is consequence of that. Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.-Ayrton Senna

dans79

I like the new white Helmet. I'm a huge Senna fan, but if you want to be a great in your own right, you can't copy the signature of a previous great.
197 104 103 7

De Jokke

dans79 wrote:I like the new white Helmet. I'm a huge Senna fan, but if you want to be a great in your own right, you can't copy the signature of a previous great.
His helmet has nothing to do with senna :roll:
Mercedes AMG + Hamilton => dreamteam!
If you can't beat'em, call Masi!

Juzh

I hate it. At least i could identify him instantly in the past, can't say the same now.

Emerson.F

dans79 wrote:I like the new white Helmet. I'm a huge Senna fan, but if you want to be a great in your own right, you can't copy the signature of a previous great.
Really? Jeesh some people...smh

gray41

I kind of wish he'd done it last season, then it would almost be his Mercedes helmet, if he keeps winning races and maybe the championship I'll like it a whole lot more.

And in saying that I hope he doesn't do his usual change in design for the last races, white for every round and let us get used to it.
Lewis Hamilton #44
Poles: *****
Wins: ***

thomin

De Jokke wrote:
Finally someone :D, I do miss his yellow one too.
Also his black gloves and black boots.

All this white stuff,dunno...
It reminds me of gandalf... (but considering the last race, thou shall not pass, it's covenient :lol: )

His white helmet of 2012 singapore was better than the current one.
http://fotos.subefotos.com/66e0d766ec86 ... 79d10o.jpg

I do hope he returns to his original yellow helmet. Also, the 2013 edition was better than the 2014 one but yeah, I understand he wants to change sometimes.

'13: http://media.crash.net/original/PAPHOTO4_480487.jpg
'14: http://img4.auto-motor-und-sport.de/Hel ... 762897.jpg

I guess tastes differ as I couldn't see things more differently. I love the white helmet whereas the yellow one was merely meh. The white Singapore helmet is the worst of the three though.

astracrazy

De Jokke wrote:
ye your right. The only helmet he has worn which has anything to do with Senna was his Brazil helmet one or two years ago

I like the new white though. Should of changed last year though imo (new start and all). But maybe he sees this year as the start

De Jokke

astracrazy wrote:
De Jokke wrote:
ye your right. The only helmet he has worn which has anything to do with Senna was his Brazil helmet one or two years ago

I like the new white though. Should of changed last year though imo (new start and all). But maybe he sees this year as the start
indeed: http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/5 ... helmet.jpg

I would prefer his 2013 helmet, awesome helmet!

NewtonMeter

Juzh wrote:
I hate it. At least i could identify him instantly in the past, can't say the same now.
No sweat, let me help you out with that: He's the chap in the Mercedes with the white helmet. Not easily confused with the other Mercedes driver, who wears a black helmet.

You'll typically find him in either 1st or 2nd.

(I'm pulling your leg btw, not trying to be snotty - I really don't care what anyone thinks of his helmet colour)
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool...

astracrazy

:lol:

if you said it for last year i'm 100% with ya, but this year? ;)

Emerson.F

astracrazy wrote::lol:

if you said it for last year i'm 100% with ya, but this year? ;)
+1 :lol: SMH... =D>

De Jokke

Lewis has some beautiful fans @ Bahrain:

http://images.teamtalk.com/14/04/800x60 ... 117623.jpg

8) jumee 8)

Emerson.F

De Jokke wrote:Lewis has some beautiful fans @ Bahrain: