Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Racer X

Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Okey I think it's time for this thread.

I think Sergio vs Nico is one of the best match ups on the grid along with Ferraris.

But I really like Force India's because with these two the midfield will really be shaken up.

And we can compare two of the most promising drivers on the grid.
Some don't think Perez has talent well up against Hulk we will see.

This is going to be a good season..
RedBull Racing Checo//PEREZ

Holm86

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

New partnership with Roshfrans

Racer X

They seem to be a Mexican Rubricant company.. So Perez is bringing in Some sponsors well TelMex may or may not back him any longer.

He doesn't appear in any I Telmexss adds for 2014 or even last year all he was in was for some CLARO stuff.
Perez has the backing of the Slim family tho.

So what we are maybe swing is that some of the Slim family's other companies stepping in to fund Perez..

Huntresa

Racer X wrote:They seem to be a Mexican Rubricant company.. So Perez is bringing in Some sponsors well TelMex may or may not back him any longer.

He doesn't appear in any I Telmexss adds for 2014 or even last year all he was in was for some CLARO stuff.

So what we are maybe swing is that some of the Slim family's other companies stepping in to fund Perez..
You do know that FI has said that they will run Telmex and Telcel on the car right ?

FW17

Holm86 wrote:New partnership with Roshfrans
Those colors remind me of this

Racer X

Huntresa wrote:
Racer X wrote:They seem to be a Mexican Rubricant company.. So Perez is bringing in Some sponsors well TelMex may or may not back him any longer.

You do know that FI has said that they will run Telmex and Telcel on the car right ?

No I didn't I assumed they would stick to Sauber and Slim would use his other companies to find Perez...

4ceInd

Holm86 wrote:New partnership with Roshfrans
Seems to be an ideal partner as the Roshfrans logo color perfectly matches with the team.

Racer X

That's also what I noticed well this will recuse costs for FI I wonder how competitive this product is.

JanF1

WOW, I really have to say, Force India impresses me in a very positive way at the moment...

First signing Hülkenberg, then Perez (whom I also wouldn't file as a typicall pay-driver) - a great driver line-up with a future.

Then no complaints, no moaning, no bullshitting around over the winter, no maybe, maybe not with reveal dates of the new car. Just -boom- delivering the first 2014 car-preview! =D>

They were always a little bit indifferent to me, but this massively changed now.

IIRC, they gave up devellopment of their 2013 car quite early to concentrate on 2014 - I really can see them being second-strongest Mercedes-team at least in the beginning of the season...!

stefan_

Force India 2014 race suits.

"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

slimfitcasual

Sergio still rocking the winter weight.
Per ardua ad astra

stefan_

"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

slimfitcasual

I'm digging Checo's new helmet- very '90s.

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2014/01/28/f ... -spain-21/
Per ardua ad astra

Godius

Great insight on Force India and it's current background, and state. Via geogreggy

Good team… but what are the owners doing?
February 26, 2014 by Joe Saward

fritticaldi

The team appears to have big financial problems looming. The CEO of Sahara is on the verge of being arrested.