2017 Renault Sport F1 Team - Renault

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Imido_30

Re: 2017 Renault Sport F1 Team - Renault

Looking REALLY Promising!!

WaikeCU

Is this the definite livery?

Scuderia1967

WaikeCU wrote:Is this the definite livery?
After last year's debacle, who knows? I like it, but why they felt the need to change it after just one year is beyond me. Lots of Castrol stickers, by the way

Scuderia1967

domh245 wrote:Is Sirotkin as third driver a new thing, or did that happen when Ocon went to Manor?
He drove on several friday sessions last year

RedNEO

They had one of the most painful launches I've ever watched and the drivers overalls looks like they both left there pants at home. The car atleast looks the best I've seen so far of the 2017 bunch.

Scuderia1967

RedNEO wrote:They had one of the most painful launches I've ever watched and the drivers overalls look like they both left there pants at home but the car atleast looks the best I've seen so far of the 2017 bunch.
Agree. On the overalls, the least said about them the better

WaikeCU

Scuderia1967 wrote:
After last year's debacle, who knows? I like it, but why they felt the need to change it after just one year is beyond me. Lots of Castrol stickers, by the way
I was hoping for a dark blue livery with black front and rear wings and yellow accents accross the car and BP stickers.

Sniffit

Scuderia1967 wrote:
RedNEO wrote:They had one of the most painful launches I've ever watched and the drivers overalls look like they both left there pants at home but the car atleast looks the best I've seen so far of the 2017 bunch.
Not just the overalls, but the shirts the others wore, it looked like they were inside out, did they run out of colour or something?

haza

is it just me or does the layout of the black and yellow look similar to that of the old mild seven livery?

Scuderia1967

Sniffit wrote:
Scuderia1967 wrote:
Not just the overalls, but the shirts the others wore, it looked like they were inside out, did they run out of colour or something?
You mean the white shirts over black trousers? Yeah, not very impressive

Scuderia1967

haza wrote:is it just me or does the layout of the black and yellow look similar to that of the old mild seven livery?
Good catch, it does

Scuderia1967

WaikeCU wrote:
Scuderia1967 wrote:
I was hoping for a dark blue livery with black front and rear wings and yellow accents accross the car and BP stickers.
There are BP stickers in the cockpit protection. Why were you expecting that livery?

Sniffit

Scuderia1967 wrote:
Sniffit wrote:
Scuderia1967 wrote:
You mean the white shirts over black trousers? Yeah, not very impressive
Yea, well white shirts is one thing but the emblems are the same colour as the rest of the shirt. Began laughing, then I realised that they were designed that way and not that they had been dressed by drunk monkeys.

FrukostScones

who ever signed off this livery is blind.
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.