2017 Mclaren F1 Team - Honda

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Redragon

Re: 2017 Mclaren F1 Team - Honda

I think the only objective for Zak Brown should be to bring those white and red colours to the livery for next year. [-o< [-o<

bauc

Redragon wrote:I think the only objective for Zak Brown should be to bring those white and red colours to the livery for next year. [-o< [-o<
Well, I'm not sure but I think it was Ron's idea to go all black in the middle of the 2015 season so who knows, we can only hope to have something similar to the Marlboro livery just to woke up the winning spirit
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

Redragon

bauc wrote:
Redragon wrote:I think the only objective for Zak Brown should be to bring those white and red colours to the livery for next year. [-o< [-o<
Well, I'm not sure but I think it was Ron's idea to go all black in the middle of the 2015 season so who knows, we can only hope to have something similar to the Marlboro livery just to woke up the winning spirit
Ron is gone and Zak is in charge of finding new sponsors, It would be great if he can get a deal again with Philip Morris and bring back the red/white livery by next year, to get even more motivated Alonso by next year if the car and engine improve to be winning races. At least I hope [-o< [-o<

diffuser

Zak is back...

Bit surprised... Not much.

diffuser

Red and white are great Canadian colours but I do love the midnight grey and red.

mclaren111

diffuser wrote:
Red and white are great Canadian colours but I do love the midnight grey and red.
I would love to see it in the Papaya Orange :D [-o< :D

bauc

Wow I almost forgot that they used that Papaya Orange during pre-season testing, DAMMM It looks good!

Thunder

There is a pretty great Picture of a orange Mclaren in the Livery Thread. Would still LOVE for them to go Orange.

Edit: Picture added
turbof1 wrote: YOU SHALL NOT......STALLLLL!!!
#aerogollum

Eddie_Temple

As a long time MAC fan I think the team deserves a new chapter in their story when it comes to livery.
Welcome to the layer cake, son.

bauc

Eddie_Temple wrote:As a long time MAC fan I think the team deserves a new chapter in their story when it comes to livery.
I agree as well. All due respect to the art team at Mclaren or whoever is responsible for the current livery on the car but you can find with just a simple search on the internet such beautiful livery schemes done by fans and art designers, and I mean this not for McL only, but for all teams as we always get almost fully disappointed when we see the final actual product .

Back in the 2000's there were such a great liveries, the BMW, The West Mclaren Mercedes, The Jaguar, BAR Honda, The Renault, Ferrari's with white spoilers ect...

mclaren111

Frederic Vasseur says differences of opinion among Renault's senior management about its direction in Formula 1 were behind his decision to resign from his team principal role.
Would love it if Boullier go back to RF1 and we bring back Capito to replace him [-o< :mrgreen: [-o<

kasio

mclaren111 wrote:
Frederic Vasseur says differences of opinion among Renault's senior management about its direction in Formula 1 were behind his decision to resign from his team principal role.
Would love it if Boullier go back to RF1 and we bring back Capito to replace him [-o< :mrgreen: [-o<
Should i joun You in common prayer! [-o< :arrow: [-o<

mclaren111

kasio wrote:
mclaren111 wrote:
Should i joun You in common prayer! [-o< :arrow: [-o<
PLEASE DO [-o< [-o< [-o<

PlatinumZealot

To be fair boullier has been doing a good job directing the racing side of things?
Last edited by PlatinumZealot on 11 Jan 2017, 18:16, edited 1 time in total.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

mclaren111

PlatinumZealot wrote:To be fair boulkier has been doing a good job directing the racing?
Not too sure. In all the interviews that I've seen him, he does not strike me as a charismatic leader - more like a competent Manager.

McLaren needs a really good Leader at this stage.