2017 Force India F1 Team - Mercedes

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Sidhartha.techie

Re: 2017 Force India F1 Team - Mercedes

The crew, wearing the @BCCare pink ribbons

"ok Lewis, it's hammer time"
" Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose." - Aryton Senna

Sidhartha.techie

The car is filled with stickers now =D> 1 or 2 more and they will run out of space.
http://www.forceindiaf1.com/news/sahara ... sportbible

Last edited by Sidhartha.techie on 25 May 2017, 10:01, edited 1 time in total.

Samraj_official

the car looks too long!!!

Sidhartha.techie

Samraj_official wrote:
25 May 2017, 10:00
It's the second longest, behind only Mercedes.

IamLegend

Sidhartha.techie wrote:
25 May 2017, 10:04
Samraj_official wrote:
25 May 2017, 10:00
It's the second longest, behind only Mercedes.
Here's a graphical representation, SFi is the second longest after Mercedes mostly because they're using the power train provided by Mercedes (PSU + Gearbox), whereas Williams on the other end of the scale designs and makes their own Gearbox although they're powered by the Mercedes PSU.

Manjhi

Has anybody subscribed to the premium membership of Autosport ? They have published something regarding working of Force India.

Kindly post some of the content, if possible.

Silent Storm

Manjhi wrote:
09 Jun 2017, 18:31
Has anybody subscribed to the premium membership of Autosport ? They have published something regarding working of Force India.

Why not get the membership and see for yourself. Those people earn money for their knowledge, it's their bread and butter and they deserve it.
The ones with the least to say always want to be heard the most…

IamLegend

Silent Storm wrote:
09 Jun 2017, 19:07
Manjhi wrote:

Why not get the membership and see for yourself. Those people earn money for their knowledge, it's their bread and butter and they deserve it.
Get this clown's post out of here. Nothing related to SFi, just a PC police.

IamLegend

Manjhi wrote:

Here's the only article I found, just related to the new engine supplied.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/130040

NAPI10

First time, I am really disappointed by FI strategy grp & leadership for not able to manage their drivers. It cost them a podium today.

Manjhi

NAPI10 wrote:
11 Jun 2017, 22:09
First time, I am really disappointed by FI strategy grp & leadership for not able to manage their drivers. It cost them a podium today.
Agree, from the start of this season it was not clear who is number 1 & 2. Now Checo, who is an asset since 2014 for the team has started showing some different signs that he not going to obey the team orders & will definitely won't be behind team mate even if he has faster car.

All this proves that Checo is no longer fits into this teams environment, and he wants to show his so called "leadership" skills.

Plus pathetic radio conversation from SFI side as well, they don't know how to order a slower driver to move away for the team mate. Vijay need to have somebody who is a strict leader and has the final voice during race strategy talks. :x

WaikeCU

Just saw the interview with Ocon and I must say for his age, he's very mature. Very calm and collected answering the questions asked and full of confidence. This guy is for me the future and he'll surpass Checo and maybe Max sooner or later. He doesn't come over as a hot headed person after such a race. He's realistic with the results and lives with it. Of course, he could have ended on the podium, but for the team, this is still a massive result this weekend. I rank him also as a gentleman driver.

Squid

What happened today was really unfortunate, and it might have cost Checo his shot at Ferrari. If there's something Ferrari won't stand for is a driver putting himself before the team.

When the season started, Ocon just struck me as a fairly consistent midfield driver, but really nothing more than that. But after today it's clear that he has way more potential. Hope there are good things coming for him in the future.

NAPI10

Next one in line is Baku & Austria ; clearly FI’s strong tracks. There is a high probability of a fight for final podium place between Perez & Ocon. FI must sort this mess at the earliest.

marmer

Bigger and better drivers have moved out of the way for a teammate. He showed the same ego and McLaren and that got him dropped. I suspect he worried about ocons pace showing him up and costing him a top driver but driving like he did looks worse to a Ferrari or Mercedes. While a charm and collected ocon still comes out looking good as he dealt with the situation well. Perez might miss the boat on a top drive like Roman stays too long at a midfield teams trying too hard to look good all the time

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk