Good F1 news in english?

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Fifty

Good F1 news in english?

Can anyone recommend some good news websites for F1? Unfortunatly I only speak three languages, English, bad English and gibberish...
So far I have found f1i, crash, JA, ESPN and sky (which being in the US, all their good content is blocked out). The others are just rehashed same stuff and general press releases.

Anyone have any links for me that has good up today's stuff and good investigative or detailed content?

zac510

Re: Good F1 news in english?

This might get banned for 'advertising' or something, but I assure you I don't work or have any financial stake in any of these sites.
IMO the best English site is http://www.autosport.com because it rarely gets caught up in gossip and accusations. If it's on autsport.com, it might be published later than the blogs but you know you can trust that it's factual. It's also one of the oldest motorsport (print) magazines, perhaps the oldest.

But I also quite enjoy motorsport.com for its breadth of non-F1 content too.

hemichromis

Motorsport/f1 is my favourite followed by F1i

Autosport is good but half the articles you click are behind a pay barrier!

SectorOne

Motorsport.com
Autosport.com

and then while at work just reading the usual F1 gossip i recommend GPToday (like a collection of F1 websites)
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

zac510

SectorOne wrote:Motorsport.com
Autosport.com

and then while at work just reading the usual F1 gossip i recommend GPToday (like a collection of F1 websites)
Well motorsport.com has just gone and bought autosport.com so I guess now we'll start getting shared content!

bauc

Dont forget to read all of the F1 related news on http://www.f1technical.net ;)
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

SectorOne

zac510 wrote:
SectorOne wrote:Motorsport.com
Autosport.com

Well motorsport.com has just gone and bought autosport.com so I guess now we'll start getting shared content!
Yea read that today, i hope they come to their senses now with the Autosport plus BS.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

Tadija

Motorsport Events at google play has F1 and MotoGP Schedule, Results, Standins...

PlatinumZealot

Gp update for just plain news.

Autosport is good for exclusive news. Use it for that and that alone. Choose your clicks carefully (or use anonymous browsing). The opinion articles are NOT worth the money.

Motorsport.com is great and you dont have to pay.

F1i is OK. I don't go onto it directly but by links from other sites.

James Allen is the best for paddock insight and he sometimes invites actual F1 engineers for technical analysis.

F1 fanatic is great for stats and social media updates. And it is a good hub that links to news from other websites. You also can argue with keith at your delight.

Planet f1 is bottom of the barrel stuff but you can get a few good laughs or shake your head in pity at the rabid fanbois and fangirls in the public comments.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Caito

I sometimes use gptoday.com

Is just a webpage that recollects news and links you to the original.
Come back 747, we miss you!!

SectorOne

Gotta love Autosport.

One of their paid articles is "US Grand Prix driver ratings".

oetger