Monza 2017 camping

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
graham.reeds

Monza 2017 camping

I am thinking of having a driving holiday to Monza from UK for my 40th, maybe taking in Nordschlieffe on the way. So far got 5 people interested.

Hotels will be expensive so I was thinking camping. Are there camping sites near to Monza and where have people stayed previously?

Anyone else fancy driving from the UK?

mariaevinne

Re: Monza 2017 camping

Monza 2017 is the excellent camping place.

bjpower

I was there about 10 years ago. you can camp right next to the track :)
great atmosphere i would recommend it over a hotel any day

CAEdevice

graham.reeds wrote:
04 Dec 2016, 15:45
I am thinking of having a driving holiday to Monza from UK for my 40th, maybe taking in Nordschlieffe on the way. So far got 5 people interested.

Hotels will be expensive so I was thinking camping. Are there camping sites near to Monza and where have people stayed previously?

Anyone else fancy driving from the UK?
Did you plan to come in Monza in September 2017? How far should be the camping from the track? I live 30km from Monza and there are good place in this area.
https://www.tripadvisor.it/ShowUserRevi ... bardy.html

graham.reeds

In the end this fell through. When the tickets went on sale the interest dropped and people cited time off work, costs, etc.

I am planning on getting an F1 Experience next year.

Also when I posted this I was rocking a 330d. I am currently rolling a 1.6d Astra hire car:-(