Ducati factory

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
mx_tifoso

Ducati factory

I didn't want this to appear on the front page so here it is in the off topic..

But I really enjoy seeing the factory environment and behind the scenes in general, so these pics of the Ducati factory in Borgo Panigale (Bologna) were to my delight:

http://www.motoblog.it/post/30830/ducati-borgo-panigale

Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Shrieker

Re: Ducati factory

Nice :D

I got a 125 Honda. It'd be a dream to ride one of these things, let alone own one. It's good to be able to see the factory. Ferrariesque, may I say 8)
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

jjns1234

Fastest Bike in the wordl

Amazing, I hope to get a tour someday in the Ducati heartland. Currently, Ducati has the fastest street-legal motorcycle to their name, the Superleggera V4. The all-new Superleggera V4 comes with a 234 HP engine and it is very lightweight. It has the best power to weight ratio on a production bike as per Mototech India performance and power to weight ratio comparison of the fastest bike in the world. It is quicker and faster than the supercharged H2. Ducati has manufactured this beauty in certain quantities only and they are already sold out. Its 998cc V4 engine is backed by high-end electronics that makes it a perfect track weapon. It's my dream to see the future flagship Superleggera in production.