What car do you drive? Previous cars?

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
antiuser

Re: What car do you drive? Previous cars?

'99 Saab 9-5 turbo. Showing its age but it still goes when I need it to.

froggy
froggy

2008.5 Mazdaspeed3

Now I drive a 2013 Accord Sport....kids...what r u gonna do.

Phil

Multi21SebMulti21 wrote:Well what a coincidence - I'm a 2005 S2 Exige owner as well! I absolutely love this car to bits! So much fun.
Oh, I only spotted your reply now. Nice, and I like the colour too! I definately envy the tracks you get overthere though. Then again, I guess having the Alps practically at my door step (1 hour away) is a good trade-off.... if only it weren't *Switzerland*. :evil: :D

Have you ever been to Germany, perhaps Hockenheim or Nürburgring / Nordschleife?

PS: I should really upload some of my videos from the track to Youtube. I just recently upgraded to a Hero3 for my south of france drive (I recorded around 24 hours of footage from 2 cameras to capture all the passes down and back again).

PPS: I actually found a video that I uploaded ages ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w-shL3KDqg (just a drive-by with the new exhaust)
Not for nothing, Rosberg's Championship is the only thing that lends credibility to Hamilton's recent success. Otherwise, he'd just be the guy who's had the best car. — bhall II
#Team44 supporter

Kiril Varbanov

froggy wrote:2008.5 Mazdaspeed3
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/07axel ... 6.jpg.html

Now I drive a 2013 Accord Sport....kids...what r u gonna do.
You like Japanese cars, no doubt, but how were you dealing with the understeer of that Mazda? Did the LSD really work?

On topic: I've owned Lada, too. The previous car was again Honda Civic, whose solid chassis practically saved my life in a side impact crash with a truck. So, I sold the wreck for parts and got the same Civic, which is a perfect fit for the current needs. Looks like I'm going to sell my soul to Ze Germans, however. The 530XD 2009 facelift offers quite a lot ...

Marcus-F1

I drive a Opel Kadett D 1.3S in the winter and a Mercedes-Benz W116 350SE in the summer, the old Mercedes sleeps during the cold season ;)

CBeck113
CBeck113

My cars in the order of purchase:
1979 Pontiac Bonneville SW (US)
1971 VW Beetle
1982 Audi 80
1986 Audi 90
1986 Honda Civic Aerodeck (125hp, US)
1987 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Ford Sierra
1994 Opel Corsa
1985 Audi 100
2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager
1992 VW Golf
2004 Opel Corsa 1.3 CDTI
2007 Citroen Berlingo

The last two are still in service...and after looking at this list I think it's time to spoil myself with the next car....
“Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!” Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Cuky

I had 1994. Opel Vectra 2.0 16V, 115HP

Sadly, I am currently without a car, but at least that helps me keep my weight right :D

lkocev

I drive a 2008 Z33 350Z. Its the first car I have bought, before that I used to borrow my old mans wagon. I think it was a 1992 Mazda 626... (pox)

I love the Z layout, test drove a Z34 when I was buying, but didn't have enough cash for it, so went with the 33 instead, although I consider the 34 a better car. Shorter wheelbase, less weight, more power. All the things that could make a car better :D

I'd say I have been bitten by the Z bug. Its kind of a Japanese Corvette in my eyes. Small chassis, powerful front engine, rear drive, two doors, two seats. In my eyes perfect package for money.