Recent off-topic yin yang

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
turbof1

Recent off-topic yin yang

The last few weeks I noticed quite a big increase in banal off topic discussion, mixed with alot of hot-headed discussions and fanboy turf war. Unfortunaly this pushes worthwhile discussions to the background and in some cases even a shutdown of a topic which otherwise was constructive and informative. The moderators do what they can and do remind us of what are obliged to follow, but as members we still have to actually follow protocol and rule.

So as a normal member myself, I'd like to friendly ask everybody to contribute to the high level most of the conversations are at, doing so in a constructive, friendly and topic related manner. If you rather want to find a shrine for your god-driver, find it justified to verbally attack others because of a different opinion, or otherwise want to throll around, then this place is not for you.

I'd also like to express a thank you for the moderators, especially Thomba and Richard Leeds for their outstanding work; I would make a fanpage on facebook, but sadly that could be counted as fanboyism. So just a simple thank you!
#AeroFrodo

Rikhart

Re: Recent off-topic ying yang

It´s not yinG yang. It´s yin yang. So tired of seeing this mistake.

SectorOne

Technically it´s yīnyáng (Pinyin).
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

Richard

Rikhart wrote:It´s not yinG yang. It´s yin yang. So tired of seeing this mistake.
Fixed!

Most yin yang is deleted, but I have created a few threads where the topic was interesting, curious or simply bizarre. There is also the odd thread that is locked and preserved as a lesson for us all, a bit like the severed heads of traitors at the city gates.