Stuff for sale

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Brian.G
Brian.G

Stuff for sale

Is there anywhere I can post up a few F1 bits Im done looking at without getting shot dead?

Im not doing it for profit, nor am I a vendor, just want to clear out a few bits thats all.

Brian,
If you think you cant, you wont, If you think you can, you will

Kiril Varbanov

Re: Stuff for sale

IMHO, Ebay them and then link here. We have had few sales in the past.

Richard
Richard

Hi Brian, that wouldn't be a problem considering your previous contributions. Richard

Brian.G
Brian.G

richard_leeds wrote:Hi Brian, that wouldn't be a problem considering your previous contributions. Richard
Richard, ok, thanks for that - I dont want to bend any rules - its only a once off. Will add pictures and prices in the next 2 hours.

Brian,

Brian.G
Brian.G

From the R27 2007 car - a very special gearbox as it was a first for Renault at the time,

''The new seven-speed Instantaneous GearChange (ICG) gearbox is Renault's first attempt at a seamless shift gearbox.[1] It proved to be very reliable with Kovalainen making only one retirement all season, which was due to an accident in the Brazilian Grand Prix''

Parts are race used but in excellent condition - a wash with a soft cleaner or iso alcohol would bring them tip top.

Parts are odourless so can be placed in office or desk at home.

Parts contain no hexavalent chromium or asbestos either.

Parts have been used for r+d/spare parts build/documentation.

Up first is the clutch basket, main construction titanium, approx size 100 x 100 x 100

50euro,

Next, Clutch release bearing/cage, construction, Investment cast titanium, approx size 125 x 125 x 125

65euro

Next, outer gearbox bulkhead, construction, cnc machined 6alv4 titanium, approx size 230 x 200 x 45 (amazing piece)

80euro

Next, gear selector encoder position cooling air cowl, construction, cnc machined aluminium(beautiful part) approx size 60 x 60 x 40

35euro

Image of basic clutch assembly pieced together,

Macro of bulkhead detail,

And cage,

Next up, Pieces of the Brian Hart V10 as featured on one of my threads on here,

Half cylinder sections 50euro each - 2 available,

Full cylinder, 100euro - 1 available

Back to the Renault gearbox parts again, selector barrel actuator and piping, - will be shipped assembled, 60euro,

One Cerobear ceramic hybrid bearing, rare enough item - from gearbox also, will be shipped assembled, 40euro,

Silicone hose for air supply to clutch basket(Renault) 20euro, Cosworth V10 valve, 20euro, Nascar Pankl conrods(3) 40euro each, Honda selector barrel(SOLD)

Can take paypal and can ship anywhere in the world - buyer pays ship fees and paypal fees.

This post is all a bit haphazard - If anyone wants better shots with a real camera let me know.

Reply on here if you want to call a part - or via pm

Thanks for looking - you wont find parts as rare as these for cheaper anywhere.

As mentioned, this is a once off clearout to make way for other r+d stuff which Id like to share on here so you'll be 'contributing to the cause' if you like...

Brian,

Brian.G
Brian.G

Accepting offers on the above to clear,

Gearbox fork barrel and v10 valve gone.

Brian,

Brian.G
Brian.G

One last push on this - All parts mentioned still remaining.

Ill give it a week longer then Im going to pull add.

Thanks again to the team for letting me post these.

Brian,

Pierce89

Still wanna sell a half cylinder section?
“To be able to actually make something is awfully nice”
Bruce McLaren on building his first McLaren racecars, 1970

“I've got to be careful what I say, but possibly to probably Juan would have had a bigger go”
Sir Frank Williams after the 2003 Canadian GP, where Ralf hesitated to pass brother M. Schumacher

Bernie'sAmethHead
Bernie'sAmethHead

Hi, just come across this forum, I think I'll be spending a lot of time here.
Anyway, I can't send a PM because I'm a virgin poster, but to Brian.G, if you have any parts remaining then I would love to have a chat with you.